What am I doing here

I walked up to the butterfly mansion in silence with Mitsuri. The love hashira didn't seem to mind at all as she was almost skipping up the steps. Just when I was about to knock on the door, it was suddenly violently swung open. "WHY HELLO HELLO HELLO!!" Said a young man with scars all over his face. I decided to nickname him scar face. As I looked into the room, it was only then that I realized only the Hashira were in there. "M-mitsuri, why did you bring me here...!?" I mumbled to her. She smiled and said loudly, "To meet Iguro-san!" I wanted to crawl under the table and hide forever. I think Obanai was thinking the same thing from across the room.

"Mitsuri.. I.. umm..." My face was now resembling a human tomato. "Was there something you wanted to tell me?" Obanai asked me. I was about to open my mouth and apologize for barging in. Unfortunately, Mitsuri answered for me.

"Yeah! (Y/N)-san here wanted to confess something!" She said brightly. I didn't even know if she was doing it on purpose, or if she was just trying to help me fit in. All eyes were on me as I tried to explain. "I didn't want to confess- I mean I do- no I- I didn't mean that.." There was a short moment before everyone burst out laughing. Mitsuri only said, "Huh..?" Before Obanai swiftly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the next room.

I felt my heart beat faster and quickly let go of his hand.

He arched an eyebrow and simply said one word, "Explain." "I am so so so sorry, I didn't realize that this was only for the hashiras..." I mumbled weakly. "No, I mean what was that about confessing?"

THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! 💕💖💘