Training

"Hmph. You're all skin and bones, and don't have much strength. Try to focus more... here." He said touching my stomach. I tried to focus, I really did, but how did he expect me to focus when I was trying not to turn completely red all the way from my ears to my toes. My heart thumped loudly in my chest and I didn't even know why.

"Hey (Y/N)-san, are you even listening?" "Huh?" I answered stupidly, because I had in fact not been listening. He was silent for a moment. "Since your not even paying attention I guess we can end today's session right here."

I didn't argue. I was already tired and the summer heat was really getting to me. How the other hashira and their apprentices could even wear in the middle of the summer when I thought I was gonna die of the summer heat was beyond me.

I sighed as I watched Obanai's retreating figure, leaving me alone in the courtyard. Slowly, I also left the training grounds, heading back to my room.

It wasn't like I wasn't trying. I always tried my best, but even my best didn't seem to be enough. It really was frustrating now, how everyone else made it seem so easy when I couldn't even accomplish half of what they could do. I'd admit, everyone was just so, so much better than me. 

I felt like a complete disappointment compared to how I felt a few days before. I tried, I really did. I just couldn't believe how skilled everyone was, and how easy they made it feel.

OH. MY. GOD. HOW. DID. I. GET. 200. READS. I'M. CRYING. TEARS. OF. HAPPINESS. HMMM... SHOULD I DO SOME SORT OF SPECIAL? I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE MORE WHOLESOME CHILD MEMORIES OF READER-CHAN AND OBANAI-SENPAI. ALSO, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH WATTPAD OR IF IT'S JUST ME BECAUSE I PUBLISHED THIS TWO DAYS AGO, AND IT ONLY SHOWS TODAY?! I TRIED TO REPUBLISH OR WHATEVER BUT IT DIDN'T WORK!