Mitsuri

IK THIS ISN'T RELATED TO MY BOOK, BUT CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THE WHOLESOMENESS OF THIS IMAGE~

Still embarrassed over my failure, I didn't realize I'd bumped into someone until I fell to the ground. "Who..." my voice trailed off as I stared at bright green eyes paired with pink and green hair braided into a long twin braids that ran down her shoulder all the way to her waist. I immediately recognized her as the love hashira. She'd been so kind to me and had treated me in a sisterly way. Her expression was surprised and worried as she immediately started saying, "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I thought that the love hashira was mocking me until I saw the sincerity in her eyes.

"Me? Oh I'm fine don't worry are you all right?" I asked bowing slightly the love hashira. She smiled widely and said, "I'm perfectly fine~! But really, there's no need to bow to me!" She said with a smile. Despite my sour mood, I couldn't help but give a small smile back. Suddenly, she asked, "Hey (L/N)-san, you seem kind of down, what's on your mind?"

"Huh? Oh.. uh.. well..." She looked at me with a kind smile. "Well... I'm kind of... worried." I said. "About training?" Mitsuri asked.  I gave a timid nod. She sighed. "Has Iguro-san been too harsh on you? He doesn't even realize it. After all, that's what happened to his last appentrice..." She trailed off. My eyes widened. "Last apprentice?" "Oh, um, it's nothing really, just something that happened in the past..." I looked at her curiously. "Really. It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it. Oh by the way! Shinobu-san has invited us all to the butterfly mansion for dinner, wanna come?" "Huh? Oh, sure I guess?" I was still thinking about what Mitsuri has said.

What had she been about to say? I couldn't help as my curiosity grew. Who had been the previous apprentice anyways?

500 READS!?!? I'M GONNA DIE. ACTUALLY. WHAT IN THE WORLD. ON ANOTHER NOTE PLS DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER TWT