{01}

Firkle was always a quite kid, he never talked much and never had many friends. No matter how hard he tried to fit in it just never worked, so instead of giving himself false hope that everything would be okay, he gave up, stopped conforming with the rest of the kids. He wore black all the time, covering up as much skin as he could. Putting on black eyeliner and purple lipstick because he didn't care what people thought about him.

Firkle had major trust issues. Hes kept all his thought and emotions bottled up inside. It wasn't his fault he was like this.

People are the ones that broke it.

Constantly bullied at school.... 

Constantly abused at home (or just straight up neglected)

 There was no escape for the young goth. If his dad wasn't at a bar then he was throwing beer bottles at the poor kid. God know where his mother is. There's been times Firkle was left alone in an empty house with nothing for a month.

Firkle strongly believed he didn't need others help. Life was just some sick, twist game that everyone was forced to play. Some people make it to the end and others just quit.

Firkle wasn't sure if he was going to make it to the end sometimes he did just want to stop playing however in the end, he always decided against it. 

Yeah, maybe there's some strategy behind how to win, but in the end its the roll of a dice that decides your fate.

At least that's what Firkle thought until a certain Canadian boy showed him there's much more to life then just pain and suffering.

TO BE CONTINUED..........maybe

Welcome to the first chapter of "Talk to me" What do you think. Should I continue?

your friend- Max