{19}

Ike watched as Firkle ran off. He decided to chase after the young goth. 

"FIRKLE WAIT!" Ike exclaimed. Firkle only walked faster. However, Firkle wasn't athletic like Ike was so he caught up quickly. Ike grabbed Firkle's arm and swung him around. Firkle had been crying for what must be the millionth time today. He felt like he was losing his mind. 

"What happened! Are you okay?!" Ike exclaimed. He clearly wasn't. Firkle nodded, but Ike wasn't dumb. 

"No, you're not. You're crying." Ike said. He tried to pull him in for a hug but Firkle pushed away. 

"NO STOP!" Firkle shouted. Ike let him have his space before repeating the question.

"What happened?" Ike asked again. The small goth didn't know what to do. He was anger and confusion. Firkle took a deep breath. 

"Firkle, please. I like you...a lot." Ike said calmly while trying to keep himself from crying.

"No! I- UGH! People like you don't like people like me!" Firkle shouted. Ike stared at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ike said in an almost offended tone. 

"You're like- I don't know. You're perfect and straight! I'm...me." Firkle said in anger. This is the most Firkle's said all year. 

"Okay 1st who said I was straight? 2nd you are perfect."  Ike said with more tears welling up in his eyes. Firkle was so confused. 

"But I-" Ike cut him off by gently pressing his lips against his. Firkle relaxed and let Ike pull him closer. When they finally broke apart Ike wiped the tears from Firkle's cheek.

"No listen to me, you are perfect okay?"

TO BE CONTINUED........

AGH! I'm sorry, I suck at writing kiss scenes. We are nearing the end of this book! Honestly, after this, I'm probably going to write another Ike x Firkle story (because they're just so god damn adorable) Okay love you guys! Goodbye.

your friend- Max