{24}

-End of Tuesday-

-Firkle's P.O.V

Where am I? I look around the cold dark room. I go to sit up but pain shoots down my spine forcing me to lay back down. I roll over just enough to turn on the light. There was a heart rate monitor and an IV drip cross from me. Needles pierced my skin and I had a feeding tube. My brain feels like it's pounding out of my head.

I was in Hell Pass hospital. But why?

"Hello, sweetheart, I see you're awake." A nurse walked in pulling out a chart and started writing something down. I look at her confused. What the fuck is going on? The last thing I remember is Ike walked me to class and then Filmore threw a paper at me.

"Why am I here?" I ask the nurse. She puts her clipboard down and stares at me. I was shaking a lot. I felt so cold. The nurse gave me a sad half-smile.

"The doctor will explain. Your family is here, would you like to see them?" The nurse asks. I weakly nodded. The nurse exits the room. My family walks in and I smile which makes them smile. I let out a heavy sigh. Sharon looks like shes been crying. Stan and Randy look incredibly tired. 

Stan walks over sitting beside the hospital bed. I find the strength to sit up. Randy sits beside Stan. He ruffles my hair and I laugh a little. 

"You okay bud?" Randy says giving me a sympathetic smile. Stan pushes my messy hair out of my eyes. 

"I mean besides the fact I'm in a hospital for god know why. I'm fine." Sharon smiles at my sarcasm. Randy grabs my hand in an attempt to comfort me.

"Ike and Kyle are on their way," Stan informs. I let out a sigh of relief. The door opens and a man with gray hair and a white coat walks in. My family takes a seat in the dull blue chairs. I tense up a bit as he pulls out his clipboard. He types something into his computer before turning to me. 

"Why am I here?" I ask. My family leans in closer. Something tells me they don't know why I'm here either. The doctor leans against the cabinets. For all, I know he could tell me I'm suffering from cancer or I'm about to die. 

"Well...you fainted in the middle of class. You are severely malnourished. We will be monitoring you closely " He said sadly. Sharon and Stan look like they were about to cry while Randy looked at the ground.

"Okay, well I'm going to ask you a few questions." He doctor said taking a seat in a black spin chair. I nodded unsure of what to expect. I've never been to a hospital before, much less a patient in one. 

"When was the last time you ate?" The doctor asked.

"Yesterday at dinner," I say. He didn't believe me. The man looked over at my parents. They nodded and He fixed his glasses before typing something on his computer. I stare at my parents nervously. They looked just as anxious as I was.

"Do you recall the number of calories in that dinner?" He questions. I don't have a fucking eating disorder. I bite my nails while staring at the tube pumping liquid down my nose. It was incredibly uncomfortable making me feel sick.

"About 500-600? I don't know." I respond. He nodded, again typing the answer into the computer. 

"Okay, How many calories do you think you have consumed this week?" He says once again fixing his glasses. I think hard. I don't count calories but I didn't eat much this week. I didn't eat anything last Tuesday through Thursday then I found a dollar and got a ramen noodle cup for 25 cents and a bottle of water. There's not much you can get with a dollar plus tax.

"About 900-ish. I don't count calories." I say staring at the bed in shame. Everyone except me raised their eyebrows in shock. Mrs.Sharon began to cry again and Stan looked genuinely surprised. Randy was one the verge of tears.

"Do you have any history with eating disorders?" 

"No sir," I said still staring at the bed. I rub my eyes tiredly. The doctor finishes what he was typing before walking out of the room. However, before the doors could close Ike and Kyle walk in. Ike looks like he had been crying more than anyone else. Kyle gives Stan a tight hug. Ike walks over sitting beside me.

"Hey, *sniff* you okay?" His tears gloss over his eyes making my heart burn. I hate seeing him cry. He's always so happy and cheerful it seems so out of place to see him upset. I grab his hand and hold it close to my chest. 

"I'm fine," I said quietly. Fuck it, now I was about to cry. I let out a small smile and he smiles back. 

"I called it, you owe me $10," Kyle says pointing to Stan. Ike flips him off and we all break into laughter. I look up at Ike.

I lik- Fuck it, I love him so much.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

This chapter was the longest chapter so far. I think the next chapter is going to be the last chapter! I'm probably going to make another FIKE story after this one, to be honest. I think I'm addicted to this ship...

Love you guys. Goodbye!

Your friend- Max