{09}

Ike was shocked; he was happy, but shocked. He was sure the mute goth would decline his offer. The Canadian walked to lunch happier then usual for obvious reasons. He sits at table 13 with his friends Karen and Ruby. 

"Why are you so happy?" Ruby questioned in almost a concerning voice. 

"Awwww does someone have a crush on a lady friend." Karen teased, poking Ike in the arm. He didn't know how to respond. Sure he had a crush but it definitely not on a lady. 

"No, I have a new friend and HE is coming to my football game." He emphasizes "he". Ike's friends wouldn't have a problem with him being gay considering both there brothers are gay for small awkward blondes.

But Ike wasn't ready.

Meanwhile Firkle sat alone at his table, nobody around him. The small goth was hungry however he didn't have lunch money, nor did he have someone to pack his lunch in the morning. Firkle hadn't had eaten since yesterday morning. He lived off canned soup and black coffee.

The poor boy drank some water to at least make himself feel full. The bell rang dismissing Lunch. Even though he'd hate to admit it he was excited to see Ike.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Sorry this chapter was kinda shitty, I'll do better next time. I love you all, Goodbye.

your friend- Max