{23}

-Still Tuesday-

-3rd person-

Firkle's face flushed which made Ike nervous.

"Y-Yes," Firkle said with a smile forming on his face. The 2 boys locked hands and walked into school together. The stares made Firkle nervous. However, Ike looked surprisingly relaxed. 

"Relax," Ike said in a calm voice. Firkle was used to bullying. However, he was still nervous about what was to come.

"It's okay," Ike said squeezing Firkle's hand to calm the young goth down. Firkle let out a sigh as they walked into class together. The 2 boys sat in there normal spots. Suddenly Sally sat on the other side of Ike. 

"Hi, Ike~," She said seductively twirling her hair. Firkle looked over to Ike and Ike looked at Firkle.

"Hey, Sal," Ike said casually. 

"Who's he?" She said degusted waving her finger in Firkle's direction. Firkle looked down at his paper. 

"He's my boyfriend," Ike said smiling. The small goth looked up and blushed harshly. With that, the girl opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it and walked off. Firkle smiled but covered his mouth but Ike took his hand away.

"Don't. You look adorable when you smile." Ike pushed a piece of hair out of Firkle's eye. When class started Ike focused on the teacher listen to every word that came out of her mouth. Firkle attempted to do the same but would get distracted by the clock ticking or Ike being...well Ike being Ike.

When class ended the goth boy was nervous. He didn't have the next class period with Ike. He quickly stuffed his books in his messy bag. Ike walked Firkle to his classroom finally letting go of his hand.

"Hey, Faggot," Filmore said throwing his bag next to Firkle. The smaller boy sank deeper into his chair. He pulled out his notes completely avoiding the conformist. Filmore was a dick. Nobody liked him. He was like the not fat version of Cartman.

As the class went on Filmore became more annoying. He would throw papers, pens, pencils, or anything he could get his hands on at the shy goth. When class finally ended Firkle couldn't have left fast enough. However, Filmore grabbed his backpack swinging him around.

"Let's talk," Filmore said casually. 

Firkle pushed him off and blended himself into one of the crowds down the hallway. 

"FAG!" Filmore yelled in anger. Firkle entered his next classroom and saw Ike. Firkle felt sick but forced a smile while walking over to Ike. 

Suddenly.

Firkle fainted...

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Sorry, I've been sick the past few days and I'm still sick but I'm feeling better soooo. Love you guys! Goodbye.

Your friend- Max