{20}

Firkle nodded wiping his tears with his sleeve. Ike gently pushed Firkle's hair out of his eye. 

Ike got a call from Kyle. He quickly picked up.

KYLE: "Hey, do you know where your goth friend is?"

IKE: "He's with me, why?"

KYLE: "Just- bring him here."

----call with "KYLE" has ended----

Ike stuffed his phone in his back pocket before turning to the small goth. 

"We gotta go," Ike said. Firkle looked at him confused but took his hand anyway. The 2 boys walked to Ike's house. When they opened the door Kyle and Stan were both sitting on the couch. Firkle hid behind Ike nervously. 

"Okay so come take a seat." Stan pointed to a chair across from where he was sitting. Ike took a seat and Firkle sat on the floor leaning against Ike. The young goth gripped to Ike's hand. 

"There are 2 things we have to tell you guys. Kyle, you wanna start?" Stan said. Ike picked Firkle up placing him on his lap.

"Okay, Firkle. They found the man from the alley. He's in police custody." Kyle said waiting for the young goths response. Firkle gripped to Ike's hoodie. The Canadian pulled Firkle closer.

"And your parents have been arrested for child neglect. However, my family and I talked it over and since shelly's moving out...we were wondering if you would like to come to live with us? We just need you to sign the papers" Stan said nervously sliding the papers across the round table.

"Do you have a pen?" Firkle asked finally. Kyle handed him a blue pen and Firkle signed. Ike smiled which made Firkle smile. They both let out a sigh of relief. 

"Sweet! I've always wanted a young brother," Stan exclaimed happily. Firkle hugged his new brother and Ike and Kyle smiled. 

"Thank you guys," Firkle said softly with tears forming at the brims of his eyes.

"Welcome to the family."

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Okay, so the stories not done yet. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be fluffy can't say that for the chapter after that though. This story is almost done. Okay, love you guys. Goodbye!

your friend- Max