{18}

"Come on, let's go," Ike said helping the young goth up. They walked to class together. 

"You are late!" The teacher shouted at the 2 boys making Firkle flinch. 

"Sorry miss. It's my fault." Firkle said quietly. Ike looked at Firkle confused. He just threw himself under the bus for Ike. Plus he had to speak. 

"Well okay then. Go sit down." The teacher commanded in a rude tone. The 2 boys quickly went to there seats. Firkle ended up staring at Ike. Ike was focused on whatever the teacher was saying. 

Firkle snapped out of his thought when the bell rang dismissing everyone to go home. Ike walked into the hallways while Firkle stuffed his books into his bag. Ike was by his Locker when Ruby walked up to him.

"Oh hey, Ruby." Ike greeted. However, Ruby wasn't there to talk.

"Ike, I know you like me, and I feel the same way." Ike was stunned. Before he could say anything Ruby quickly kissed him. 

"Ruby, I- I'm not- I'm gay," Ike said embarrassed. Now Ruby was in shock.

"I'm so sorry, That makes so much more sense," Ruby said quickly.

Unfortunately, Firkle watched from across the hallway so he could only see what was happening, but he couldn't hear. All he saw was somebody kissed Ike.......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Okay I promise the next few chapters are going to be less depressing.........maybe.

Love you guys, Goodbye.

your friend- Max