{25}

-Wednesday-

-Ike's P.O.V-

Mr. and Mrs. Marsh stepped out of the room to talk to the doctors and Stan and Kyle left to hang out with Kenny and Butters. I lay next to Firkle on the uncomfortable hospital bed. I run my fingers through his fluffy black hair. He fell asleep eventually. I mean I would be exhausted too if I was to be in here overnight. The doctor walked back in and smiled when he sees us together. 

"He will be discharged soon. His parents are filling out the papers now. Are you his friend?" He asks. I chuckle at the word 'friend'. Yeah, I'm a friend...one who wants to kiss him the second he wakes up. I nodded and sat up, trying not to wake up my boyfriend. He needs all the rest he can get.

"Good, Do you two go to the same school?" He asks. I nodded again. 

"Okay, well when he goes back to school he's going to need someone to make sure he eats enough at lunch and he doesn't throw any back up. Can you do that?" He questions. I smile and nod. The doctor smiles back before exiting the room. I look at Firkle, he looked so peaceful while he slept. I get off the bed and sit in one of the colorless chairs. He looks like a baby bat. So dark yet adorable at the same time. 

I change his name to 'babybat <3' on my phone. It was too cute not to. I set his profile photo to one I had of him smiling. The one I caught the photo on the night of the football game. I put my phone down and grab my backpack. Mr.Garrison assigned us homework on the Canadian war. Which I was very excited about.

(Okay the next part is in reference to the movie 'Southpark: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.' Ike's answers are bolded.)

Page 1.

Name: Ike Broflovski                  Date: 1/19/2020

CANADIANS V.S M.A.C

Question 1: What would Brain Boitano do?

A) Join M.A.C

B) Brain Dennehy 

C) He would figure out a way to recuse Terance and Phillip before they are executed

Question 2. Who did M.A.C Blame for ruining there children's innocents?

A) Blamed Themselves

B) Blamed Canada

C) Blamed China

Question 3. What happened when Terance and Phillip died?

A) Satan and Saddam Hossain came to Earth

B) There was no SMUT on television ever again

C) Kenny went to heaven

I finish up my homework. I hear the ruffle of the white bedsheets making me smile. Firkle woke up and sat on the edge of the bed. The doctor walked back in seeing that Firkle was awake. They had removed his feeding tub yesterday but we had to wait for a nurse to come and remove the IV needles.

Finally, a nurse with white-blonde hair and reading glasses walks in removing the needles from my boyfriend's skin. Firkle winces in pain. I walk over and grab his hand. He squeezes it tightly whenever she pulled out a needle. 

"When your parents come back you will be free to go. We have already given them your medications." She smiles and lefts. Firkle moves his arms around. He looked so sick. His skin, colorless and black bags hung below his eyes. However, to spite all that he looked adorable. I sat on the other side of the dull bed. I pull him in for a hug. He nuzzles his face into my neck. I pull him in closer.

"Thank you for being here." He whispers weakly. I smile as he lays against my chest. I sway him back and forth in my arms. I love him more than I've ever loved someone before. I could hear him cry lightly while gripping to my t-shirt. He's been through so much recently I can't begin to imagine what it's like. I cup his cheek in the palm of my hand wiping away one of his tears with the pad of my thumb.

"I love you," I say quietly. 

"Forever?" 

"Forever," I say looking into his deep green eyes. I felt like I was getting lost in them. Our faces were inches apart. I lean in closer and he does the same. Finally, we lock lips as I gently pull him closer to me. We break and He smiles.

"I love you too. Forever and always"

"Forever and always."

*+THE END+*

Thank you so so much for reading I love you all! I have 2 other stories 

Change (Tweek x Craig)

and 

Southpark picture/comics

If you are interested in those!

I love you! Goodbye.

Love, your friend- Max