{21}

"Come on, Let's get home. I'll show you your room." Stan said. 

Firkle gave Ike a hug before leaving. He walked with Stan to his new home. It was nicer than his old one. There were no rats running across the floor. 

"My parents will be home soon. My mom's cool, but my dad's....ummmmm....interesting." Stan stated. Firkle nodded looking around the house.

"Your room is upstairs to the left. Make yourself at home." Stan pointed towards the hallways and smiled. Firkle smiled back. 

He walked into Stan's sister's old room. It was cleared out with only a white bed and a desk. The walls were black which Firkle approved of. He put his backpack on the floor by his desk. 

Firkle heard a knock at the door making him jump.

Stan opened the door and smiled. 

"Mom and Dad are home, they want to see you," Stan said before closing the door again. Firkle was nervous to meet his new parents but regardless got up and headed downstairs. Stan had already told his parents Firke's...style. 

Firkle saw a woman in a brown sweater with red ruffles and blue jeans on the sofa next to a man in a blue-ish button-up paired with some gray jeans. Stan sat in the kitchen.

"Hi, sweetheart." Mrs.Marsh greeted her new son.

"Hello, Miss." Firkle smiled walking to sit down but Randy quickly pulled Firkle in for a hug.

"Welcome to the family son." Randy patted Firkle on the back. He smiled awkwardly sitting across from them. 

"Thank you, sir," Firkle said quietly. 

"Please, you can call us Randy and Sharon until your comfortable,"  Sharon said calmly. Randy cracked open a bottle of beer. Suddenly there was a loud beep that startled the young goth.

"Dinners ready!" The family rushed to the table. Firkle ate it quickly. The boy hadn't had eaten in 3 days. 

"Wow! When was the last time up ate?" Randy asked slightly chuckling. 

"Friday," Firkle said simply. He thought it was completely normal. Sharon looked at Randy who looked at Stan. 

"That would explain it," Stan said in surprise. Firkle washed his plate and put it in the dishwasher. 

"Oh! And Ike's going to show you how to get to school." His older brother reminded. Firkle nodded. And headed upstairs.

 The second his head hit the pillow he fell fast asleep.

He finally had somewhere to call home.

TO BE CONTINUED........

By the way, Stan and Kyle are just friends in this. I gave you a break from the depressing shit. The next chapter will be very........ let's just say there will be many emotions. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

(But Also, who would like to adopt Firkle with me?)

your friend- Max