{15}

Monday was normal for the most part. Ike and Firkle sat next to each other in class. Of course, Ike already knew all of what Mr.Garrison was teaching. However, Firkle didn't understand anything that was happening, nor did he care.

Ike didn't realize he was staring at the young goth for about 10 minutes. He snapped out of his thoughts refocusing on the teacher. However, he couldn't stay focused for long. He ended up watching the clock instead. There were only 2 minutes left of class. 

When the bell had rung Firkle stuffed his books into his bag. Firkle was so tired. He had been crying for the majority of the weekend. When he slept (which wasn't often) he had nightmares of the man in the alley. He flinched when people touched him. He was like Tweek, but a goth version.

"Hey, dude!" Ike exclaimed, which made Firkle jump slightly. Ike looked at him concerned hoping he was okay. Firkle was still a little tense.

"Relax," Ike said calmly. Firkle let out a sigh looking up at the conformist. He didn't feel safe. 

Not at school.

Not at home.

Not at the coffee shop.

Nowhere...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Sorry this took FOREVER. I was grounded. Updates will be faster I promise. Love you guys. Goodbye.

your friend- Max