xiii

just a heads up, guys. this is gonna be in first person now. just so that y'all don't get confused/surprise with the sudden change. okay enjoy!

Malaya

12:30 am. 

That was the time that was displayed as I laid Luke's almost unconscious body on his hotel bed. Lucky for me, Ashton wasn't in his room. I don't know where he was, but I didn't care so much at the moment.

The effects of all the alcohol had worn off of me by the time we got back. Luke, on the other hand, was still under it.

I was just about to turn around to leave when he suddenly grabbed my hand. "Don't leave," he mumbled under his breath. His eyes weren't even open as he said those words to me.

I nodded my head, though he couldn't see me, and sat down on the empty spot next to him. He inched closer to me as I sat down. "You...are the best...fing that...happen dis twip." he slurred.

Even though there was alcohol laced in that sentence, I know from experience that he wasn't fucking around. Alcohol makes you reveal secrets, you know?

"Thanks, Hemmings." I sighed. 

We were left in silence until he opened his eyes slightly and said to me, "I love you, Malaya Rivera. I love you."

I had to process what he had just said. He said that to me a while ago, but this time? 

This time his eyes looked so passionate, even if they were only slightly opened. The way he said it made it feel even more different than a while ago. He said like he really meant it. 

By the time I had processed what he said, he was fast asleep and softly snoring. I didn't have the heart to wake up a perfectly sleeping angel like Luke Hemmings. He looked so peaceful. 

His hair so golden even if the only light in the room was the one little lamp by his side of the bed. His skin was so smooth despite being out in the sun the whole two weeks. His lips that I had just kissed minutes ago, slightly parted and letting out small snores.

Everything about was perfect. 

It scared me.

I am far from perfect and far from perfect for him. 

12:45 am. 

That was what the digital clock read when I checked it again. 

"Oh, Luke. What have you done to me?" I whispered to the guy of ever girl's dream. I stroked his hair, which he seemed to like since he fell deeper into sleep.

"Salamat sa lahat, Luke. Hindi mo alam kung gaano kasaya ako dahil sa iyo. Binigyan mo ng kulay ang aking mundo," 

(Thank you for everything, Luke. You have no idea how happy I am because of you. You gave color to my world,)

I sighed as I whispered those words to him. I know he can't hear me, but I needed to get all of this off my chest. "I'm sorry, Luke, pero kailangan ko nang umalis. Guguluhin ko lang ang buhay mo."
(I'm sorry, Luke, but I have to go. I'm just going to mess up your life.)

At this point, tears were streaming down my face. My heart was aching so bad, I just wanted to let out a huge sob. But, I couldn't.

I couldn't let him see me leave. 

I wiped my tears and took in a deep breath. "Here's one last thing about me: I'm the best at leaving, but I'm no good at goodbyes." 

I bent down to kiss his forehead. I stood up slowly to ensure that I wouldn't wake him. I took one last look at the angel who came into my life and gave me the best 2 weeks ever. 

1:00 am.

That was the time I left Luke Hemmings in his room, sleeping like an angel. Unaware of anything that was happening. 

That was my last hour with him.

-

yes ik it was short. 

but i had to leave it at that :(

lukaya down the drain

im sowy for the shitty writing

comment and vote! :>

- v.d.