Luke

"Did you know that there are islands here?" Ashton said to Luke, who was sat beside him at the bus again. 

"I'm as shocked as you are." he replied. It was now day 5 of their trip and they were off to see the Borromean Islands.

"So, you never mentioned your little date with mysterious girl. How was it?" 

The memory of Luke and Malaya's night brought a small smile to his face. "It was nice. Got to know her a bit. She's interesting." he answered him, subtly looking back at the girl who made his heart beat out of his chest.

"Damn. How did she even lure you in without saying a word?" Ashton said. In all honesty, he wanted to learn how. He gotta up his lady skills a bit, so maybe he'd learn a thing or two from this mysterious girl.

"Beats me." Luke shrugged.

-

The group was on a boat again, sailing their way through the islands of Italy. "Today, we'll be visiting two of the Borromean Islands: Isola Madre and Isola Bella." Flavio explained as the boat rocked along the waters. 

They were on their way to Isola Bella and Michael was starting to get a little sick. "Dude, I cannot handle another boat ride. After today, we gotta be off boats forever." 

"What about when we're in Venice?" Calum pouted, rubbing circles on his best friend's back to try and soothe him. 

"I don't even know, man." 

As the boys were engulfed in their conversation about motion sickness, Luke spotted Malaya, sitting by herself again and the back of the boat. He knew that she was "appreciating the beauty" as she'd say, but he went up to her anyway.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked her. She turned to look at him and shook her head no. 

Luke sat down beside her and watched as her dark hair flew as the wind blew by. Her skin was glowing under the bright Italian sun. 

She couldn't look more beautiful, Luke thought.

"You know, even if you're sitting here with me, I'm still gonna be quiet, right?" Malaya said to Luke. Of course he knew that, but he'd take a chance any day to just sit beside her. There didn't have to be any conversation involved. 

They continued to sit quietly beside each other until the boat had docked and had arrived at the port of Isola Bella. 

From where they entered, it didn't look so big. But when they were lead deeper into the island, they found themselves standing in front of a gigantic palace. "Here is the palace that the Borromeo Family built as a summer resting place. This palace hosted some of the most remarkable people of our history today including Napoleon." Flavio said, leading them inside this gigantic palace.

There were so many rooms for so many things. Music, theater, thrones; You name it, it probably has its own room. The group walked together as they took a tour of this palace. Michael, Calum, and Ashton walked together as they went around, while Luke decided to stroll with Malaya.

"Imagine having the chance to live here. Or even stay for a night." Malaya sighed, taking in the beautiful decor that covered each room. "I mean, look at how enormous and elegant everything is!" she twirled around with her head up to the ceiling. 

Luke chuckled at how amazed she was with the palace. Luke was amazed too, but he couldn't take his eyes off something more beautiful.

Or should I say someone.

Flavio took the group to the courtyard outside. The view was filled with hectares of beautifully maintained leaf sculptures and perfectly trimmed grass. Not to mention, some beautiful white peacocks wandering about.

"Those peacocks are real?!" Ashton asked Flavio, sounding way more excited than he hoped. 

Flavio laughed at his reaction, "Yes. They are most definitely real. Just don't touch them. They might attack!"

The elderly couple took a stroll around the garden, laughing as they did so. The boys took photos with the white peacocks that kept waddling away from them. Luke and Malaya, however, went up the steps to a platform where they could have the perfect view of Lago Maggiore.

She whipped out her camera and took pictures of everything she could see from where she was standing. While she was busy taking photos of the view, Luke was taking photos of the girl in his view. 

He had probably taken about 20 photos of her, trying to get the perfect one. But he had to quickly hide his phone since she stopped taking photos. She turned to him and asked, "Isn't the view amazing?"

He still didn't take his eyes off her, "It is. It really is."

-

ok ok ok 

i know it was very short

but like if it didn't end like this, idk how else

share, comment, and vote <3 

- v.d.