Chapter Sixteen: Bella's Family Part Two

Hermione's POV

When I stepped out of the fire place only to be greeted at wand point by a woman that had pink hair and brown eyes, "who are you?" The woman growled and pushed her wand closer to me.

I quickly reached for my wand but before I could she catches my wand without saying anything. I looked to the woman in amazement.

I can't wait to learn about wandless and wordless magic.

"Well me who you are!" The woman roared and I had my hands covering my face. Soon I hear two more women enter the room, "what's wrong my little Nymph and who is this?"

I looked threw my fingers to see the woman holding me at wand point had lowered her wand a bit, "mum what does your house ring look like?" I dropped my hands and looked at the ring fiddling with it.

"It is the same as the house crest why?" The woman walked over to us then looked to me, "who are you and how did you get that ring?" The woman asked softly making me relax a bit, "I got it in the mail. I assume by your looks that your Bellatrix's sister?"

The woman smiled, "you must be Miss. Riddle." I blushed as the pink haired woman lowered her wand completely.

Then I heard Ginny and Delphine come in behind me, "Dora!" The 25 year old called and ran over to the pink haired woman.

I looked to Ginny to see she was looking down, "Gin?" I whispered and she looked up to my eyes then back down. I could see the pain in her eyes but from what? I reached my hand back and grabbed her and pulled her up to my side.

"Sorry let me introduce myself... I am Andromeda I'm one of Bella's younger sisters well younger by birth not so much now." The woman laughed and I looked her over she stood tall looked around 5 foot 8, brown eyes, brown hair and pale skin.

"It's a pleasure to meet you feel free to just call me Hermione though," I told the older woman.

"Okay then Hermione. Now that over there is my daughter Nymphadora... Nymph come over here and say hello properly."

The pink haired woman walked back over, "hi sorry about you know holding you at wand point... here's your wand back." She handed me my wand and I smiled, "thank you." She was about 5 foot 6 with brown eyes and pink hair and she looked not much younger then Delphine.

"Narcissa Malfoy," the last woman said coming up to me with her tall 5 foot 9 height, brown eyes and blonde brown hair. "Pleasure to meet you. This is my bloodless sister Ginny," the red head smiled and waved.

"Hello. So is this everyone?" Ginny asked and Andromeda nod, "yes this is everyone on our side but there is Sirius but he is on Dumbledore's side the last we heard was he broke out of Azkaban. The last thing we heard him do for us was send Bella a note in return we wouldn't bother him."

"Note?" Ginny and I looked to each other communicating with our eyes.

"It was the ring wasn't it," Narcissa stated and we nod our heads. "We think so," Ginny spoke and I looked down at my ring the sight giving me comfort.