Chapter 13

It was a dark place. Three people where cuffed. One was Merlin for sure there was a female next to his Gramps. She looked concerned about something. And her gaze went over to another person.

The person reminded him of a Spanish Santa clause elf

The person reminded him of a Spanish Santa clause elf. He wasn't even sure what this was, but he seemed to have some kind of head injury.

 He wasn't even sure what this was, but he seemed to have some kind of head injury

It was worrisome for him, but he couldn't do anything. Merlin snapped his gaze into his direction. His gaze held surprise but as well as concern. His heart was going out for his Gramps now and he was missing him.

//I will get to you. I will promise you this.//

The female stiffens, Merlin gave a slight shake of his head. But he wasn't letting them alone with this. The third person slowly opened his eyes and looked around but seemed not to see where he was.

"Well, we have a ghostly surprise here." A joke was cracked, but it was barely hearable and just the four could hear it. A silent snort was all he could give, Merlin snorted out loud and the female let out a sigh.

"Leo not the best moment to joke." She hissed back but the person called Leo cracked a grin now. It was clear that he was feeling a killer headache. But this was all that he has seen.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

His eyes snapped open and he sat up instantly. Which he regretted. A wave of dizziness hit him. Someone put him softly down and his gaze went over to see both Percy and Apollo in the cabin he should have been ages.

"You passed out. First, you eat and then tell me what you have seen."

His father wasn't even letting him ask anything because he disappeared and coming back with food. He took it with a grateful look and starting to eat the meal. After this, he breathed out and starting to explain his dream.

"So, two people related to Percy and Merlin ended up getting caught into this. You choose how people you may need. I will have to leave now, sadly." He nodded and was left alone now with Percy. The male looked worried sickly now.