Chapter 20

Both were sitting on the beach and his gaze stayed on the water. So far it had been a few minutes or maybe even less. But he couldn't say something. So, he played with the sand trying to figure out how to tell him.

"You alright? Do I need to get Will?" His eyes glanced at Percy who looked now panicked yet concerned.

//No, I was thinking about telling you and well...I starting to feel some things for you. Romantic ones...// He trailed off but not having the heart to look at the male. All he done was hugging his knees now and chin on top of it. Gaze stayed on the water and it was relaxing.

"You mean, you-you like me too?" Voice breathless and surprise heard. Slowly his head turned around to see a hopeful look on his eyes. All he could do was nod. The male wasn't saying anything for a moment.

But soon he beamed, and he felt himself tackled down in a hug. His heart thundered in his chest and his cheeks felt like they were burning.

"Thank gods. I was worried that you didn't see me like this. I thought I was the only one who was falling. I really was worried and well I really lomph."

He shut him up with a kiss. Where that confidence came from, he wasn't sure, but his first impulse was just to kiss him. The male was beaming, rambling and way too adorable right now.

At first, he seen him froze but soon he kissed back. Something was changing and he felt his body burn. It was making him feel really hot and after they pulled away, he had no idea what happened.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

His eyes slowly opened, and he had to blink a few times. A yawn stifled and his brain was half awake. Not really realizing yet that there was a voice behind it.

"Apollo, Will he woke up." A voice next to him called. It made him realize that his hand was held by a bigger one. What happened? Why was he feeling different? It just wasn't feeling the same thing. So, he let out a groan out of frustration.

This was making him wake up instantly. A tone. It came from him. So, he froze first than sitting up and opening his mouth.

"Holy Hades. I can talk." It sounded deep, smooth and euphoric. It sounded differently than what he remembered as a child, but he knew that this was still his voice.

"Well at least we know that the curse broke." Apollo sounded amused and relieve too. There was as well happiness in it too.

"Finally. Took you two long enough to tell each other." His gaze went over to Will at this and he puffed his cheeks out.

"I wasn't really the open gay. I was more like a hidden gay. Too scared to tell someone because in my school and orphanage, weren't treated right." His voice held a defensive tone and gods he loved talking. "I still can't believe it. I can talk. And I don't feel dizzy or anything. I feel healthy. Like not even a bit unhealthy. This is awesome." He would have continued brabbling on but was stopped by Percy giving him a nudge.

"There you have it. He is good. Can he go now, or do you want him still to stay here?" Apollo chuckled and Will let out a sigh.

"Well he is healthy. I don't pick any of the diabetic traits anymore. And his voice seems to be doing well. Just come back when you feel anything off." He nodded at this and Percy didn't let Will talk and he ended up getting dragged away by the male. An apologetic expression was all that he could muster.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

He dragged him somewhere and all he could do was trying to follow him. It wasn't easy at his speed and he almost would have tripped more than once.