Twenty-seven part. 1

This chapter is in Violet perspective. I've decided to break chapter 27 up so you're not reading  one long lengthy chapter. Enjoy!

" Thank you, Master."

Those words were ingrained in my mind. They haunted me, kept me awake at night. I can't believe I called Alexander, master. It went against my very nature.

Alexander had seduced me, and I allowed it to occur. What was I thinking?

I could still feel the way his hand caressed my skin. The way his tongue expertly licked my core. And the kisses. Magic.

Everything about Alexander was dominant. Powerful. Controlled.

I half expected him to take me last night but he didn't. He held back for me and I can't decide why?

Technically, I was his property. He could do with as he pleased without regard to how I'll feel. However, Alexander made no attempts to take me. Claim me as his own.

I should be grateful and I am. Nevertheless, I can't help but wonder when will he finally make his move. And will I be ready?

Probably not. The evil that lies within him will be merciless in claiming me. And he won't stop there. The dom inside of him won't just want to fuck me. No, the beast will want to imprint himself on me, to mark me from the inside out, so I will never belong to any man but him.

God, I got to get out of here! Each day I lay awake restless at night hoping that Red Circle will give me the green light to end Alexander's life.

My thoughts were disturbed as I listened to the Headmistress tell each slave what to do for today. My name was called and I am to clean the rooms located on the North Wing.

I haven't been to North wing before but I know who stays there. The devil himself.

Alexander.

He has a whole wing of the castle to himself. The benefits of being a King.

I stopped short in front of his door, holding a breath. I was nervous. I haven't seen him since last night. He left shortly after our time together. I'm not ready to face him so soon. Maybe I'll get lucky and he's not inside.

Before I could knock, I heard the sound of a lock engaging. Alexander opened the door looking entirely different. He wasn't wearing his usual suit and tie. He wore casual denim jeans and a black t-shirt. The outfit made him look boyish, normal. Human.

There was nothing normal or human about him in any manner.

His look is so intense. His blue eyes were bright.

" Come in," he says holding out his hand.

Silently, I place my hand inside his. My heart beating frantically in my chest. Alexander's large hand imprisoned my own as lead us inside.

He remains quiet as I take in my surroundings. The place was huge. Honestly, huge is to small a word for it. Enormous perhaps.

Alexander's wing was completely remodeled to fit a modern style gothic design. The main living area was spacious with vaulted ceilings throughout. A fireplace sat in the center. The fire lit and flaming gently. By the entryway, on the right beside us, is the kitchen area. All dark wood and a marble breakfast bar that seats eight.

Near the kitchen area is a dining table surrounded by twenty chairs. And in the corner is a beautiful, shiny black grand piano. There is art of all different genres on the walls. In fact, I would guess they were a collection he inquired throughout the centuries.

" I have something for you," Alexander says, dropping my hand.

I waited awkwardly for his return, feeling out of place. I felt anxious. My nerves on end. Scared even. The feelings didn't sit well with me. Instinctively, I scanned the large open room. My eyes fell on a large kitchen knife inside the knife holder. All I would have to do is stab him in the heart. It wouldn't kill him- only wooden stakes killed vampires- but it'll hurt like hell. Giving me time to escape.

The thought was tempting but ridiculous.

I needed to calm myself. I closed my eyes, counting down from 20. When I landed on one, I opened my eyes finding a curious Alexander gazing at me.

" Nervous?" He asked.

" No," I lied.

His expression turned dark. " Mhmm... what did I tell you about lying to me?"

I gulped. " That I shouldn't ever lie to you."

" But you do. I swear Violet you live to defy me. I absolutely love it. It makes disciplining you that much sweeter."