Obsession

•••
•obsession•
"an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."

""When someone is obsessed, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it."
•••

Huffing the smoke coming from his cigarette, Jeon Jungkook stared at her beautiful face, gawking every movement she makes.

Her soft wavy hair, her gentle features, her milky skin, her sweet smile, he'd kill just to touch and hold her.

Despite the fact that he can get everything he wants within a snap, Jungkook can't get her. It's not that she didn't want him back, it's just that Jungkook can't muster up the courage to do so. He's scared that she'll completely brush him off if he confessed, just like what she did to other guys.

He's satisfied just by looking at her from afar. He's a fool. A complete fool for her.

He knows that it's not just a simple attraction. He knows that no matter what he do, he'll never escape from this extreme emotion.

From her.

From Lee Ji Eun.

His obsession.

••••••••••

I'm sorry huhu. I'm so bad at writing introductions. Anyways, here it is kekeke~ My third kookU ff. I'll finish my kookU Instagram story first before posting the 1st chapter.

I hope you'll like this tho :3 I have so many ideas for this ff and I hope I'll express them well in this story.

Thank you so much! Stay safe 💜