Chapter 6: Awake

Jungkook wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. It was even harder because of the darkness and a hot woman sleeping next to his bed.

Morning came and Jieun casually talked to him as they ate their breakfast and bid their goodbyes right after it.

What he regretted the most is that he didn't even asked for her number. He already had his chance.

Just when he arrived at his penthouse, he went straight to his room and slumped his whole body on his bed. He badly needs to sleep.

The sun has already risen and his room was fully lighted, which he totally loved, as he didn't have any curtains in his room. The tall buildings from the city was his view every time he wakes up and sleep at night. The city lights at night was his favorite.

Another thing is that he didn't have to worry being seen naked through his glass window because it was a one way window.

Jungkook took off his white shirt and was about to throw it on the laundry mat but he remembered Jieun's face while staring at him wearing that shirt. He smirked at that thought.

With that short amount of time, he already got to know a lot of things about Jieun. Her soft little movements, every blink of her eyes and the different tones of her soft melodic voice, Jungkook already memorized every single bit of it.

He threw the shirt on the side and closed his eyes. As soon as he closed it, he felt the heaviness of his lid. Yes, he's this sleepy. He's not blaming Jieun though. It might sound creepy but he enjoyed every hour he spent staring at her beautiful sleeping face.

Imagining her soft image in his mind made him fall asleep immediately.

•••

The large brown bear keeps chasing him as he run endlessly through the woods. He didn't know where he's going exactly. He just keeps running and running but it seems like the bear was still following him wherever he goes. He didn't know why he was running in the first place.

He wants to stop his legs from moving but it's like they have their own minds. He doesn't want to run away anymore but he just can't stop.

"Stop!"

"Please stop!"

He keeps on shouting but he can only hear the loud growling of the bear. He looked back, only to see the blazing red eyes of the bear. Its eyes were bloody red and he can feel it piercing through his body.

He tripped on a tree branch and fell on his feet.

It's the end. He's gonna die. Again.

The bear stopped in front of him, letting out it's sharp and large claws. He closed his eyes and got ready feel the pain. A few minutes have already passed but he can't feel anything. Even the surrounding sounds so quiet.

Slowly, he opened his eyes. It was bright. The dark woods was gone. The bear was gone.

The dark surrounding was replaced by a bright meadow. It was filled with flowers and butterflies. Then he saw a white swan.

The white swan slowly approached him. As it went closer to him, it turned into a beautiful woman. Her black raven hair was swaying across the wind. He can't see her face but she looks really familiar.