Chapter 5: Sleepless Rainy Night

It's a bad idea.

A gorgeous hot man with her in one room. It's definitely not a good idea.

Why did she even volunteered to let him stay here? Jieun and her impulsiveness.

Jieun was pretending to mind her own business while Jungkook was doing some physical activity right beside her bed. She cant count how many times she stole glances at him.

The lighting strike followed by a loud thunder made Jieun jump in her bed. It was raining so hard outside and she's loving it. She loves the rain as it makes the surrounding cold and peaceful. But right now, she can't enjoy that cold weather as she was sweating because of what the man in this room is doing.

She flipped the book's pages, only reading the last lines of it. She was just peacefully reading her book a minute ago but then this Jungkook guy distracted her.

Jieun almost rolled back to her bed when she heard his soft grunts---that almost sounded like a moan.

She mentally swore at him and at the same time, prayed that he'd stop what he's doing. She has to admit but she's feeling hot with what he's doing.

She may be a virgin but her mind is not. Yes, she's a not-so-shy and unsociable person but she had seen a lot of things, especially when she was in the US. Of course, growing up in a traditional and reserved family here in Korea, she was culture shocked by what she saw in the US at first but eventually got used to it.

At this moment, she wished she'd not known those things. Because right now, her creative mind is not helping as she's making lewd scenarios in her head.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was also distracting himself.

The moment Jieun came out of the bathroom wearing a robe with her hair tied in the bun, he lost it. He can still imagine her collarbone that's peeking though her bath robe. He felt his thing under his pants reacting in a not-so-good way.

To distract himself, he did some push ups beside his bed. He needs to release this tension or else---

If it's other girls, he wouldn't make an effort to do this. But it's Jieun, and she's not like other girls.

He finished doing fifty push ups and it's still not helping so he decided to take a cold shower.

Jungkook went straight to the bathroom and Jieun thanked him silently for doing so. She took that chance to go to sleep. But things doesn't go well according to her plans as she heard Jungkook calling her name in the bathroom.

Fck.

Jungkook cursed silently when he realized he didn't have clothes to wear. He has spare clothes in his car but he can't just go get it and walk around naked. He has no other choice but to ask Jieun.

He was hesitant at first but he can't just stay inside the bathroom forever.

"Jieun?" He called her name softly.

Jungkook went out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He was about to open the door but it swung open, hitting his head, the one between his thighs.

"Fck it! Argh!"

Jungkook's back hit the wall as he crouched to hold his crotch, trying to ease the pain.