The Cute Barista

Sokka's POV

     Me and my friends like to go to a place called The Jasmine Dragon. The reason we started going was because the first time we went there, I saw a really really cute barista there. So whenever me and my friends just want to sit down and hang out, but we want to get out of our houses or apartments, I beg to go there. Hoping that maybe the cute barista will be the one to take our orders. But he never is, every time he's either doing something else, or it's not his shift. My friends caught on to the fact I find this barista cute, and now I don't have to beg to go there anymore. It's a good thing but it's also bad because everyone will tease me for it.

     "Azula! Ty Lee!" Katara said as she ran up to hug them. She hugged Ty Lee, then Azula. "Do you have to hug me every time we see eachother." Azula said semi sarcastically as she pushed Katara off of her. "The gaang doesn't see you two as much as we want to though!" Katara said in a whiny tone. "Yeah, it's unfortunate that we're always so busy" Ty Lee said. "Who's house or apartment should we go to?" Aang asks the group. "Hmm, let's go to Katara's and mine." I answer.

     Once we get to the apartment, Toph, Azula, and Katara sit on the couch. I sit on a chair. And Ty Lee and Aang sit on the floor. "So, is there any tea to be spilled." Azula asks in a skeptical tone. "Well, the one and only Sokka has a small crush." Toph smugly says. I originally had my back against the chair but once Toph said that I shot up. "Oooo" Ty Lee said. "I don't!" Toph looked at the direction I was so I could see her face. She raised her eyebrow and gave me an 'oh really' glare making me shut up. "What do they look like?" Ty Lee asks. But then interrupted herself with, "well first off, what are their pronouns?" Everybody in the gaang, Azula, and Ty Lee knew I was bi. They were super accepting and supportive, which I respected very much. "He, him." Aang answers. "Oooo" Ty Lee basically replicates her 'Oooo' from earlier. "What does he look like?" Azula asks with a big grin on her face. Oh god I could already tell how much Azula was going to tease me.

"He has black hair with a big scar."

Katara answered Azula's question.

"What kind of scar?" Ty Lee asked but with a really quiet tone but also with the kind of curiosity that she couldn't wait for the answer.

"It's more like a burn that surrounds his right eye and reaches to his ear." I answer

It was silent. Azula and Ty Lee looked like they were in pain. Wait. No. They are...
they are holding in their laughter?

They couldn't hold it in any longer, and they started bursting out laughing.

What?

"What?" I spoke what was exactly on my mind

     "You'll find out someday why we are laughing." Azula says as she tries to calm down. When Azula has and Ty Lee completely calmed down, the conversation started again. "Do you know his name at all?" Azula asks. "No...I haven't ever talked to him, I only saw him." Azula gives me an 'are you serious' look. I shrug, "what?" I ask. "You have a crush on him and you haven't even talked to him?" Her tone matched her expression. "He's really cute" I say shyly.  Ty Lee chuckles. "Hey guys, am I the only one hungry?" Toph says accidentally changing the subject, which I'm thankful for. "Is anyone craving anything?" Aang wonders. "I'm in the mood for coffee" I say. Everyone turns and looks at me with smirks. "What?!" They all look at each other, then look at me. "You just want to see the cute barista, don't ya?" Katara assumes. "Pfft- whaat noo." I say nervously. Everyone chuckles at my lame excuse to see the boy with a scar. Everybody in this room right now could easily see through me. Although talking about coffee seemed to make everyone else want coffee. Score! So we all planned to get coffee, but while we were deciding to go I noticed Azula on her phone. Ty Lee was also on her phone. It looked like they were taking turns typing.