I Dare You To Kiss Me

Welcome to the 3-in-1 Friday Special! 3 chapters premiere all at the same time ;)

Enjoy!

-Les<3

Delilah 

"Ms. Simpson?" 

"Mr. Del Roy?"

Gavin and I both say in sync, as we stare at the eye-raping scene in front of us.

No, the bang wasn't gunshots, thank God. 

It wasn't a janitor who might've dropped a few novels.

Instead, it was two faculty members, having sex on a public library table. 

In the Children's Section. 

They stay frozen in shock, terrified. 

"Mr. Fox, Ms. Finley."

-

"Why the hell would you do it in a public library?" I hold my stomach as Olive strokes my hair.

We awkwardly turned away from the scene and left quickly. 

Not an exchange of a word in the car. 

"They probably have some sort of," Gavin chokes on his words, "Kink?" 

Olive shakes her head, "Let's just drop it before our minds start to...wander off into the Amazon." 

"Where we'll get eaten by his pubes." I say horrified. 

"Did you tell mom to come next week? She can go back on business but, conferences are coming."

"Crap." I bite my lip.

"Yeah, I did, she can make it but," Gav stares at me worriedly, "What about your mom, Cupcake?" 

I laugh nervously, "Usually I would have a thought out plan by the first day but..." 

My eyes widen and I beam, "I have the perfect idea." 

-

"So, tell me, Ms. Finley, why won't your mom be able to make it? And why have you brought Gavin with you?" 

I smile, "I like to do as I please. As for my mother, she's out of town." 

"Ms. Finley," Mr. Del Roy leans forward, "This is a mandatory meeting. If nothing follows up, I would have to inspect your house of a present guardian." 

I lean forward, "I have nothing to hide." 

Crossing my legs, I let the confidence slip in, "But, you do. I'll tell all your little bosses you're having an affair with a coworker."

I smile, "Which one would it be, Mr. D?" 

He stays silent, looking down at his paperwork. 

"Wonder what that 'D' truly stands for." I bite my lip and twirl my hair.

There's a knock on the door and Ms. Simpson walks in.

Gavin breaks the silence, "Speak of a sex doll and it shall appear. You ready to go?" 

We stand up, "Bye, Mr. Del Roy. Say hello to your wife for me!" 

-

"Hey, can I sit here?" 

A girl with tan skin and brown ombre hair walks up to me. 

"Yeah, of course. History is history." I pull out the chair next to me.