FNAF 2- Personalities

Toy Freddy- Toy Freddy is not as he seems to be. he seems to just be the cheeriest and best guy in the world. That's not how he is. He's very lazy, bossy, and rude. In the beginning nobody outside of the toys knew this or they were just suspicious of him until one day the originals came for an unexpected visit and yeah, he blew it.

Toy Bonnie- Bon is so friendly and caring. He shows it almost immediately and can be very playful and childish when he wants to be but he's usually very mature. He normally hangs out with T.F. and T.C. but he's trying to get away from them because they're very toxic to him. (only T.F. now)

Toy Chica- T.C. used to be very fake. She seemed like the best girl in the world but she would spread rumors, make others feel bad, etc. But she's trying to change now for the better and is making great progress. The others (except T.F.) are helping her and she's now amazing.

Mangle- Mangle is very sweet but has major trust issues. Once she learns to trust you they can be the best friend you'll ever have and will never leave your side for the world. She's also great to vent to because she'll always listen but she always ends up getting caught up in other people's issues and tries to help them solve whatever is going with them. They're also very sensitive and because of that the toys try not to say much that could be offensive to her and try not to worry them too much.

Marionette- Mari can be misjudged and a lot of employees are scared of her because they think her being friendly is just an act to lure people in. Despite this, she really is quite the sweetheart and great to be friends and allies with. Lots of animatronics see her as the true leader of the whole FNAF universe for multiple reasons. She's never bossy or anything unless if she's put into the role as boss on something but even then she's not bossy. Even though she's great to talk to, loving, and sweet she can easily turn it all around and become a force to be reckoned with within a few seconds. It's extremely hard to make her angry but when she is, it's bad. She can easily become very cruel, cold, sadistic, and terrifying when angry and she knows this. Moral of the story: don't make Mari angry. Also she has quite the memory. She may or may not intentionally scare guards just for the fun of it though.

BB: he's very kind and can be super childish. He usually around prize corner with JJ, Mari, and Mangle. When the place is closed he's often riding some of the little kiddie rides or try to reach one of the arcade games. Sometimes he'll break something and tries to fix it but fails. The workers that don't know that the animatronics are possessed still wonder to this day how those arcade games break.

JJ: She's just like BB but more shy and careful. She rarely speaks and tries to get closer to the other animatronics but gets very scared. The only one who knows this is BB since their twins. He even tries to help her get closer to the others and it helps when he does this for her.

Shadows (they're practically the same): they both used to hate all of the animatronics but now they don't and just usually stick to the shadows (no dip Sherlock) and love to scare people but are huge introverts.