Puppet

So in my AU Charlie doesn't possess the Marionette. Charlie is rather protected by puppet and actually possesses Phantom Puppet, making her the only possessed phantom so while the others don't have personalities, she does. The Marionette is possessed by a totally different soul, which is a bit older than the others. The others are around 8 while the soul that actually possesses  Puppet is around 13 ish but acts a lot older. And as everyone is aware Puppet is supposedly really effectionate but not in a bad way or weird way. (Yes puppet is still possessed by a girl just not Charlie.) Before Phantom Puppet came along Charlie just kinda stuck with Mari until she found her own animatronic to possess. The reasoning Charlie didn't have an animatronic to possess at first was because there weren't any left. And by effectionate I meant the most Mari does to the child souls is hug them, nothing more rather than providing them with support or as the others call it, "babying them". Also the soul of Puppet is named Lily. she's actually the Afton kids' cousin but they don't know it. She was very close to Mike before passing away and Mike to this day still doesn't know that she's the puppet. (This isn't canon don't come at me)