FNAF 1- Personalities

Freddy- He's very friendly but you've got to gain his trust before he shows just how friendly he is. Yes he can be very bossy at times and somewhat has a bad temper. But he's really caring and will have your back when you need it. He's also quite the gentleman.

Bonnie- Bonnie is the humorous one of the group and always knows how to cheer people up. He always tries to tell Freddy jokes when he's angry to try and calm him down. Bonnie is really laidback and cool, and it shows. It's no wonder he's sorta a fan favorite among the usual audience. He never outright admits it, but he loves his fans and cherishes them.

Chica- Chica is unlike what most people say. She's actually quite sweet and will always be able to start a friendly conversation with almost anyone and really doesn't care that she's the only girl in the Original group (so she thinks) but she wishes there were others.

Foxy- Foxy is just like a pirate and is constantly teased for it but he doesn't care. When you first meet him he can come across as rude but he actually just doesn't want to show that he cares unless if he trusts you then you'll see that he's super friendly and will always have your back. He doesn't always seem rude though.

Golden Freddy- Goldie is very shy and quiet and can come across as a cold person. In reality they're an introvert but they want other people to listen to her more. His soul is a girl (as you all know along with CC) but he doesn't want the others knowing in fear of getting teased. She rarely comes out of the backroom but really does care for their friends he just doesn't show it. They're terrifying when angry.