Afton Family

Before Chris and Elizabeth were born, Clara (Mrs.Afton) and William neglected Terrance and Micheal. Clara was always working and William didn't care about them and was always making robots. This is why Mike bullied Chris. Once him and Elizabeth were born they got all of the attention. Mike was commonly left out and Terrance was at military school. After he accidentally killed Chris it got worse. It even ended up in him being nicknamed and soon when he finally fended for himself against William he got slapped. Before Lizzy and Chris were born whenever Clara could she would try to spend time with Mike and Terrance.

That was my old AU, here's my new one:

William and Mrs. Afton divorced a bit after CC was born. Mike and CC lived with William while Elizabeth lived with Mrs. Afton. Terrance doesn't exist in this AU. William was still neglectful towards his children but acted as if he were the best father when people were around, especially Mrs. Afton. Elizabeth didn't really think she had to listen to William as much as she did Mrs. Afton because of Williams neglectful tendencies and she didn't live with him, causing her to not listen on the opening of CBPW and we all know what happened next.

After the tragedy with CC (the bite of '83) William became even more neglectful. Mike eventually opened up to Mrs. Afton about this and she went to court to get custody of Mike, and succeeded. Mike could've done visitation with William but refused most of the time; there were the rare occurrences when he did visit him, though. Mike grew up happily after that.