Sister Location Personalities

Circus Baby: Baby is not who she seems to be. Keep in mind she's a different soul than Elizabeth, Lizzy just stays with her (this is my AU). CB acts all nice and has pretty much everyone fooled. She's actually very cruel, sadistic, deceiving, and smart. Very few people know how she really is instead of her fake persona. She also scares Elizabeth so Lizzy never tells her anything and is always afraid of getting hurt by her.

Ballora: she's very similar to Mrs. Afton. She's very friendly and easy to talk to. Just don't insult her dancing. She takes light criticism though, but be careful. She may not act like it but she secretly takes everything to heart.

Funtime Freddy: he's the jokester out of the group. He always makes jokes and it always ends with him making everyone's day. He does however get dangerously protective of his friends. It's not a bad thing unless if you hurt someone he cares about of course. He can be extremely sadistic.

Funtime Foxy: Funzie is a jokester also. But she's a bit more serious. Funzie is a great support system and replacement for a therapist. She's very welcoming but can be quite terrifying when it's called for. Need a buddy for horror movies? She's the one. She's also a perfect acrobat, being able to walk on a tightrope even though she's an animatronic.

Ennard: They tend to be a colder animatronic towards those they don't know. They have killed night guards, and don't regret it. If said person knows Ennard pretty well, Ennard is nice towards them, but not very.

Lolbit: The most superior Jokester of them all. She is almost always smiling and joking around. It's very rare for him to be serious. When she is, it's bad. Lolbit rarely takes anything seriously, and will do anything to lighten a situation or make someone laugh- or laugh at somebody.

Minireenas: they're all extremely sweet, but love to be annoying. They're excellent at helping, and they love doing it. They love being annoying more, though.

Bidybabs: they seem sweet at first, but they aren't as sweet as they pretend to be. They can be quite the manipulative group, and they carry out Baby's evil bidding for her. Don't trust them to keep your secrets, they usually tell everyone.

Bon bon: Bon is very sweet and easy to talk to. She loves being around people but also can't stay in a crowded area too long. I mean, she was trapped in the SL for years on end. She's also quite quiet. She isn't shy, though.

Yenndo: Yen is more reserved and quiet, but very trustworthy. Yen hears a lot of things people don't want him to, but luckily she doesn't tell anybody.