Chapter 15

Diana laughed as she watched Emmi waddle as fast as she could towards her highchair. Her diaper crinkled with every step and she looked incredibly cute in just that and her "Mommy's Girl" shirt.

"Up pease" she said after finally reaching her destination.

Placing the girl in her seat and strapping her in, the woman placed a plate of fruit and toast on the tray and watched as her baby messily began to eat.

Emmi ate happily for several minutes, but then seemed to lose interest in her food. Diana pulled up a chair in front of her and began to feed her little girl while making sure to incorporate theatrics.

"And here comes the big truck! Beep!" she said zig-zagging a piece of toast into her baby's mouth.

Giggling, the brunette finished the remainder of her food with no incident.

However, as she was released from her chair, she looked expectantly up at her caregiver.

"Baba pease" she said sweetly.

Much to the little girl's disdain, her Mama shook her head.

"No baba today, Em."

Feeling tears well up in her eyes, she dropped onto her butt and looked pitifully up at Diana.

"Okay little miss drama queen" the woman said while scooping up her little girl and carrying her to the couch. "I've got something else for you. But only if you're good."

"Wes Mama I goo' guwl" she stated while shaking her head vigorously.

Much to the girl's surprise, her Mama shrugged off her top and exposed the left side of her chest.

"For the past little while, Mama has been trying to make milk for you. Would you like to try and have some?"

"Wes wan' 'uckies pease" she said smiling.

Leaning forward the little girl first pressed her face against her Mama's bare breast. She then felt her Mama place a large hand behind her head and guide her up towards her nipple.

"Shhhh peanut. It's all okay. Mama just wants to feed you" the woman said quietly.

Slowly, the tiny girl wrapped her lips around the nipple and began to suck. A sharp gasp came from her caretaker as she began suckling and the woman soon began smoothing her hair.

"No biting. Be very careful."

Trying not to nod, Emmi only continued to suckle as she felt warm, sweet milk hit her tongue. She looked up at her Mama as she took her first swallow of the liquid and found only complete adoration and love on the woman's features.

"My special little girl. Mama loves you so much" the tall woman said with a slight tremble in her voice.

The moment was both powerful and emotional as the two felt closer to each other than they had ever thought possible. Diana stared down at the tiny girl in her arms who, clad in only a diaper and childish shirt, and suckling from her breast, appeared smaller than she ever had before. Emmi looked up at the woman who had done everting she could to protect and care for her and felt herself struck with gratitude.

The two shared several more moments of bliss until Emmi realized her milk was gone.

Much like an infant, she simply began to whimper and cry as she tried to press her face into the breast and find more milk.

"No more there, baby. Shhh it's okay. There's more for you though."

Gently turning her fussing girl around, she was unsurprised to see how quickly her baby latched on to her other breast.

She only watched silently as her tiny baby drank from her and ran a large finger down the side of her face.

Just as soon as the moment began, however, it came to an end. Emmi tried desperately to bring more milk out and was growing frustrated by her failed attempts.

"'Uckies?" she said with a wobbly lower lip after unlatching from her Mama's breast.

"All gone now" Diana said sympathetically. "It's all gone for now. My hungry little girl drank all she could from Mama."

Emmi whined as she was taken away from the breasts and moved to be leaning against her caregiver. Gently, the tall woman rubbed circles on the girl's back and patted a bit in an effort to burp her baby.

Several moments passed with Emmi finally releasing a series of small burps.

"Good girl, peanut!"

The tiny girl only giggled in response and began to suck on her fingers. She cried out, however, when her finger were removed from her mouth.

"Yucky fingers. Here baby" Diana said while replacing the girl's fingers with her nuggie.

"Nuggie" she said happily while placing a hand over her comfort item.

The black haired woman only smiled as she placed a kiss on her little girl's cheek.

"Mama wants you to stay here forever and ever. Never grow up please" she said wistfully.

Emmi simply pulled on her mother's top while gurgling happily to herself.

The two were certain to have more hurdles in the futures, but had proven thus far they were able to meet any challenge.

"I love you" Diana said while peppering her little girl with kisses. "Always."

That's all folks!

I have to admit, ending this story was a hard decision to make. However, I think all good things must come to an end. Writing this story has certainly been a good thing as I've greatly enjoyed it and hearing from all of you!

Thank you so very much for reading. I plan to write more one day in the future. So keep on the lookout! I may or may not be already working on something new...😊