Prologue

(I suck at prologues! Please don't judge this story by it's prologue)

Bethany Mota P.O.V

I came to the conclusion that freshman year (9) was very nerve-racking and stressful after a moment of sitting motionless in the first class.

Everyone already formed their friendship groups and I was isolated like I expected. The teacher had taken a prolonged time to explain the necessities regarding high-school such as the agendas, regulations and policies etc.

I charged out of the classroom as soon as the first bell had rang, eager to be the first student out. I wasn't fond of sizeable crowds gathering around me, I was a bit of a claustrophobic.

I sauntered over to my locker at a slow speed but I heard grunts and whimpers of pain. Without hesitation, I rotated on my heel and towards the horde that was slowly forming.

I witnessed 3 boys inside the circle, 2 tall and petite figures thrusting punches towards a weak and powerless freshman as it seemed.

I couldn't stand to observe what was occurring in front of me, to someone my own age, new to the surroundings and unfamiliar with high school.

I shoved my way past people and entered the circle. "STOP!" I shouted as the 2 older boys whom appeared to be jocks gaped at me. It didn't take long for them to start sniggering at me too.

The helpless freshman boy with alluring, brown curly locks and captivating, chocolate brown eyes turned his gaze towards me. "Babe. Take care of this will you!" The blonde junior jock motioned over to his tall and caked cheerleader partner before ambling away.

"B's!" She called out for her group. At least the 2 boys had stopped harassing the defenseless freshman but now... I was the target.

That was the day all the agony and suffering were first wished upon Cameron and I.

A/N
Thanks for reading, it means the absolute world to me! Leave a vote and comment feedback? xx mwaahhhh
-jasmine