Chapter 4 ~ Friends? ..or nah

~

Cameron Dallas P.O.V

"Shh Sierra. We're in public," I attempted to whisper to my older yet childish sister, but the embarrassment was immensely built up inside of me. "Mum has got to see this!" She shrieked in wonderment and Bethany giggled causing me to flash her a glare.

"She will... just not now," I forced a smile, displaying it to those gaping at us with bizarre and surreal stares. They shrugged their shoulders casually and immediately revolved their gazes away.

"We actually have to go somewhere now. Nice seeing you again Sierra," Bethany considerately excused us and we endeavoured to return to our schedule of the day. "Nice seeing you too Beth. Hey can I come?" She quizzed and my eyes widened at her interrogation.

"No! Let's go." I murmured the final sentence to Beth. Sierra rolled her eyes and resumed conversing with her hairdresser, thankfully. Bethany and I hurriedly and lively darted out of the miniature construction. As soon as we exited the small-scaled building, we continued to sprint, Bethany guiding the way.

After creating distance from the Beauty Salon, I hunched over and rested my hands on my knees, panting loudly. Bethany gulped a sip of water from her medium-sized, pink bottle and she waved it mockingly in front of me.

Just glancing at the rippling and fluttering liquid made my throat even more dry, I was desperately in need of water. I peered at Bethany with my cheekiest smile, holding up my hands towards her and shuffling my fingers.

Her mouth created the shape of an O and I grasped her by the waist as soon as she attempted to escape. I wriggled my fingers and tickled below her ribcage, resulting of her in great uncontrollable laughter. Her endearing dimples were displayed as her mouth curved.

"OK OK OK!" She squealed in defeat as I received the moist bottle. Bethany remained in my grip and my arms were still securely wrapped around her waist. Clueless of why that was, I didn't fight the urge to stay in the same position.

Instead, I locked eyes with her. I never noticed how they were such an attractive shade of brown and her eyelashes had great length, complimenting her eyes.

Minor droplets of water began to dribble from the grey, obliterated sky. That's when I finally released her from my grasp.

The rain started to drip in significant amounts, continuing to ascend. Without hesitation, Bethany and I scouted for a sanctuary to hide from the bad weather determined to come. To our misfortune, no shelter was visible anywhere.

"We have to go back to the salon-," "No way! My sister's there." I stated in displeasure and exasperation. "Well what do you suppose we do?" She questioned, longing for an answer.

I removed my black leather jacket that was protecting my plaid tee and I enveloped Bethany into my outerwear, leaving the article of clothing just above her head.

"Dance with me." It mostly appeared to be a rhetorical question. I laughed at her invititation but accepted it graciously, holding my hand out.

She performed an imperfect curtsy, almost losing her balance. Her cheeks flushed into a rosy pink shade as I continued to chuckle.

I bowed majestically as I liked to call it, before pulling her by the hand and wrapping my other arm around her waist.

We most likely looked like a couple of idiots, crazy in love. I pushed away my thoughts as I continued to sway us in the heavy rain. That was when I acknowledged how content she makes me. Here we were slow-dancing in the middle of the plaza, soaked with water like nothing tragic ever occurred in the past year.

Like the days of torment just disappeared from my memories. As if the negative behaviour shown towards us has never driven me to a state of depression or its side effects. The world surrounding us just seemed to fade as time did. For a moment it seemed like the best scenario to end a book, like nothing traumatic would ever happen again. But that's not how life is and that killed me. As much as I was longing for it to just come to a halt there, life just doesn't end that way. It seemed all too surreal.

I twirled Bethany around and she leaned back as I lowered my hands, dipping her. As soon as I hauled her back up, she broke a heel.

This resulted in her ankle having an awkward landing and she grabbed onto me for support. I was absentminded and unable to catch her in time, resulting us to fall down together.

"Oops." She expressed with an apologetic face. I laughed in hysteria which she mocked moments after. I forced myself to stand up but Bethany was still hissing in pain, so I carried her bridal style and enclosed her hands around my neck.

Nash Grier P.O.V (FINALLY)

I was cleansing my hands at Starbucks - where Bailee, Bethany, Cameron and I originally arranged to meet up - when I caught a glimpse of outside the compact window. Despite the especially devastating weather and the days of discouraging experiences, 2 incredibly close friends managed to enjoy their life, live in the moment merrily and find a way around happiness.

Aaawww, they should so get married. I admired the sight in my head. "NASH ARE YOU DONE YET I REALLY NEED TO GO," Bailee complained from behind the only functional restroom door.

The other bathrooms were under renovation but I had to take one final glance outside the window before twisting the door handle. "FINALLY," She sighed aloud in relaxation.

"I know where Cameron and Beth are." I smirked and she gasped in shock. "NO WAY! SHUT UP WHE-," "Just look out the window and see for yourself." I interfered and she swiftly pursued my request.

"Aaawwww! Now get out, I have to piss." She energetically forced me out of the room, slamming the door in my face. As soon as the disturbing aroma hit my senses I determined it was the perfect time.

"I used the last of the toilet paper by the way!" I reminded but it was obviously a tad late. "Well f*ck..." Bailee grumbled under her breath. "I'm gonna kill you Nash, you did this on purpose!"

~

A/N

Well at least you got to know more about Bailee :') BTW CHECK OUT THE AMAZING ACCOUNTS BELOW! Forever thankful for their endless support and patience..

1. UmmGilinksy

She's such a sweet girl who also writes some of her own amazing works so check it out! Thank you so much for your support hun! x

2. cailey_ork_

Really easy to converse with this chick <3 Love her to bits for her support x She's also a really nice and dedicated MagCon fans with many fanfics about them!

3. twoforluke

Ok twoforluke is actually amazing! She gives unconditional support which is why I'm giving her this shoutout to thank her! Love ya girl xx

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK AN INCREDIBLE FRIEND OF MINE I MET HERE THROUGH WATTPAD THAT GOES BY THE NAME jessiedalls. She's also a unique and truly inspirational writer to me so pleaseee check her out and give her a follow <3 mwaahhhh xx

- jasmine