Chapter 10 - Will you..?

Cameron Dallas P.O.V

"Cameron, love, we really appreciate all this." Mrs Mota thanked politely, gesticulating over to the humongous and expensive table covered in food I had prepared and other inconsequential decorations.

"It's my pleasure Mrs Mota." I responded with a satisfied grin, discharging the pristine and recent coffee into 2 mugs.

From the minor corner of my eye, I noticed Mrs Mota nudging Mr Mota as I distributed the scorching beverages.

"Oh uhh... Thank you, son." It sounded more forced than genuine but I gladly shook his hand in return.

"Anytime sir." I nodded their way before returning to my position beside Bethany. "Oh. Call us Tammy and Tony." He piped up, smiling at me.

"So why the sudden romantic gesture, Cameron?" Bethany's older sister Britt interrogated, cheekily smirking and propelling a forkful of pancakes into her mouth.

Tony tensed at her words but was momentarily set back at ease as Tammy gently positioned a hand on his shoulder.

"School starts in half an hour, I reckon you kids should get going." Tammy expressed, more so a dictation than a suggestion.

Whatever it was, I was entirely grateful for it since she extricated us from the awkward encounter.

"Ready to go Cam?" Beth questioned, collecting her regular-sized Coach shoulder bag from their prodigious and modern mud room.

The Mota residence was superbly sizeable, since her parents achieved such abundantly adequate careers they were exceedingly knowledgable at.

Tammy's profession had consisted of teaching students privately at home or substituting teachers at College as a surrogate.

Tony on the other hand was in the medical career branch - one of the most prosperous jobs. He is a well experienced psychiatrist, assisting those dealing with numerous problems and in need of counselling or advice.

Whether it is typical everyday life struggles, mental illnesses or emotional disorders, Tony was the right guy to approach for these complications.

Tammy and Tony are both huge inspirations to Bethany, they are exceptionally supportive, understanding, caring in every decision she makes.

I have my own inspirations though - my mother and Isaac. Like I have stated before, Isaac is also in the medical career but he is such a forgiving, loyal and compassionate figure to me.

He wasn't just any regular doctor though, he was a neurosurgeon.

He has saved many lives, operating on all aspects of the nervous system from the brain to the spinal cord.

He was all that my "dad" was never capable of being. Issac is able to provide care, shelter, necessities for us whilst also maintaining the ability to contribute time, trust, love for Mum, Sierra and I.

My mother and Isaac have been blissfully in a impeccable relationship and are planning to tie the knot very shortly.

In other words, they will be sauntering down the most elegant aisle soon and I will finally witness 2 individuals truly, madly and deeply in love become one.

"Cameron, I'll see you in Enrichment Maths?" Bethany inquired, abruptly snapping me back into reality and causing me to jump in response.

I didn't completely comprehend the situation and only then did I realise we had emerged on the school property.

"Oh yeah, I don't have English with you anymore." I pouted, teasingly wiping an imaginary tear away as we gradually ascended the staircase.

As we trudged our way to another flight of stairs, I observed the latest notices on the immensely, significantly tremendous bulletin board.

"Yeah. I can't believe they kicked you out of the Accelerated group for missing out on one set of homework sheets." She laughed, nudging me minimally for finally accomplishing a disobedient behaviour.

My thoughts had swirled around, concentrated on one of the main flyers. Prom : Under The Stars was the theme and it absolutely sounded passionate and amorous already.

"Well I'm glad, I don't even like Miss Zap". I retorted, scrunching my nose ever-so-slightly to display disgust and she giggled at my remark.

"So I'll see you then, I guess." My feet functioned in a moderate momentum. A wave of regret flooded me and I instantly ceased to an end, rotating around on my heel defeatedly.

"Will you go to prom with me?" I hurriedly blurted out, failing to hold the temptation that was profoundly built up inside of me.

Bethany beamed brightly at me, her charming and prominent dimples were completely visible on the side of her cheek.

"Of course I will Cam!" She screamed in excitement, leaping into my arms joyfully while projecting a squeal and I embraced her tightly.

"Who's the new hottie?" The sound, volume and flirtatiousness in the feminine voice immediately made me feel like a lump of cotton was fastened down my throat.

Brittany forced me to face her direction, grabbing me by the collar seductively and biting her lip.

"What's your name, handsome?" She inquired, giggling as she twirled her hair acting innocent and cutesy.

"Cameron." I replied, smirking at her eminently surprised reaction. "Dallas?" She interrogated, releasing the grip from my article of clothing.

"Dallas." I repeated her words, grinning proudly before revolving back around.

I hauled Beth for one last embrace before scurrying off to collect my belongings and heading to class.

A/N

IM MEANT TO BE SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT 6 IN THE MORNING BUT I DONT CARE! I really needed to update! Thank you all so so so much for 4.16K I am - in all honesty - shocked that this fanfiction has even reached this far! This all wouldn't be possible without your amazing support, you are all incredible people!

Again I thank those who have stood by me and are being extremely patient with me, I have lost track of who I promised of a shoutout since I've been incredibly busy! Comment down below if I did and I will post the shoutouts on a separate chapter!
I love you all so so much!!

- jasmine xxo