Chapter 11 - Suit and Tie

A/N
Endless thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve 350 votes on this fanfiction! I love you all xx

~
Cameron Dallas P.O.V

"Hey Cameron! How did the party turn out?" A very well-natured guy I previously encountered at the party named Carter, quizzed.

I invaded the room and witnessed the typical rebellious ensembles in the class, sketching audacious outlines on both the blackboard and white board.

"It was well. You get caught?" I recalled his precursory justification for being commanded back home. He chuckled faintly, his colorless cheeks altering to scarlet.

"Yeah... so did you do the dare?" Carter interrogated, appearing particularly inquisitive of the conversation. I observed our surroundings attentively, anxious of who was able to hear.

I had no intention of the account escalating to additional people so I made sure no one was able to hear my response.

Bethany Mota P.O.V

I conquered the moderate arrangement of stairs before finally arriving at the Enrichment Maths class. I infiltrated the classroom in an inaudible and tranquil atmosphere as the teacher continued to outline examples and expressions on the board.

Without an alteration in my mood, I munched on the slushy yet savory sustenance in my mouth.

"Late again Miss Mota." Mr Stilens acknowledged my unpunctual presence and this caught the attention of my fellow peers whom deliberately sniggered as I rolled my eyes.

Cameron laughed whole-heartedly before motioning me over to a vacant seat beside his desk. "Oh come on sir. It's barely been 2 minutes since the last bell." I scoffed, casually intertwining through the assorted seating arrangements.

"I don't care, you know the rules! Late to my class even for a second, I'll provoke your technical privileges." He threatened, swaying a students' phone from the previous period.

I have to admit, this made me slightly anxious and determined to improve my punctuality.

"I hope you won't make a replication of last years' attendance and behaviour record." Mr Stilens displayed a stern look as I dumped my belongings groggily on the table, creating a thunderous noise.

"K." I retaliated with a lack of vigilance as the bubble gum clicked against my tongue. "I hope that's not chewy in my classroom." He lectured solemnly, crossing his arms over and shaking his head like he expected my actions.

I would usually endeavour to keep a calm and genuine attitude towards my teachers but Mr Stilens has always had strict policies within his classroom.

He also picks on me frequently, to lecture, to answer his questions and so on. Since I was the highest achiever in the class, Mr Stilens positions his expectations for me too high and basically far from reach.

" 'course." I smiled innocently, fluttering my voluminous eyelashes to create further effect.

He darted his gaze, not completely convinced by my response before returning to sketching notes on the board, finally letting my alibi slip pass.

"So for prom, I was hoping you'd help me pick out my tux." Cameron whispered slightly, elevating the book so it was levelled to his lips and his voice was unable to project.

His cheeks developed a crimson colour as he presented his suggestion. "Yeah sure! I was thinking of wearing a golden dress or something to represent a star-",

"Mrs Mota!" Mr Stilens alarmed and Cameron piped up. "Sir it was me! I started the convo, sir." He confessed, raising his hand up fearlessly which surprised me to extremes.