Chapter twelve

"Will you feel disappointed if i told Mr smith didn't get me ?" Loretta sipped from a cup tea

   " ..or should i just ask, who did you send me to ?" 

Cynthia Smiled and took a bite from the slice of bread before her .

" Mr Smith of course,.."

" what do you mean, he didn't get you. I got your text " she frowned

" You probably forgot to mention that .."  Loretta  gave a contemplating look then had a change of mind in her choice of words .

" You sold me out Momma"  her  eyes turned soar.

" I didn't!" Cynthia denied
" I would not do such to you" she shook her head

" How much was yah pay" Loretta went on

Cynthia left her sit and went close to her .
" Get yah hands off my shoulder " Loretta yelled pushing away her hand

" You offered a helping hand,i get that part, but why didn't you make it clear it was gonna cost my body ?" Loretta inquired amidst tears

" I swear on my life i didn't do it" Cynthia defended
  Loretta left the dinning crying to her room .

  Cynthia was more of confuse. She has known Mr Smith for a couple of years. He is a business minded individual. He made deals with men and women of all race but never has any complaint been made against him for being a  womanizer. She was certain there was something Loretta was hiding from her .

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

  At the bar she wasn't sure she wanted to set her eyes on Louis but it was  never going to be possible so she went with just not talking with her .
  She gave her distance and avoided as much as possible taking in anything from the bar, for the fear of falling  victim of   whatever happened the previous night. She hadn't even thought of it. It was awful but gave a strong kind of pleasure that made her kinda want more .Na!, She discarded the thought. It would be absurd. Homosexuality is something she has never considered in her thought and had no plans of considering it .

" Avoiding me ?" Louis stood at akimbo
  " Really ?" She widened her eyes
" Is that the best you can come with ?" 
  " Here" Loretta a glass of drink to a customer
" your whisky mixed with champaign and ice " she smiled ignoring Louis

" I am talking to you" Louis turned her by the shoulder
" I have nothing to say you " She Smiled and walked away.

   Loretta closed the door behind her as she got into the ladies. Her heart was beating loud and fast. She turned on the tap, fetched water with her palm and poured it on her face. She liked Louis and wanted to be friends with her. She sort of liked what she felt the previous night but something she wasn't sure it was right. She washed her face again and gave a sigh . she would bluntly tell her she was not interested .
  Louis pushed her In as she pulled opened the door to exist the ladies .

"What are you doing here " Loretta moved back until  she  rested against the wall .
  " came to apologise " Louis locked  the door behind her
"I am really sorry about last night sweety.." she said lowly and placed her knee in between Loretta's leg
  " I forgive you" Loretta shivered
"No!" she placed her finger across Loretta's lips
  "your lips are succulent, your eyes are charming ..." she gave her a soft bite on the ear
"...and your Cherry is .." she took her hand beneath Loretta's short Flowered skirt into her pant .

" warm and wet " She gasped

" And I want to dry it up with my tongue" She smiled sheepishly .

Loretta pushed her away " I wont let you do that bitch!!" she yelled

Louis let out a loud laughter and pushed her back to the wall by her neck .
" you wont, Cause you don't have to" She whispered .
  Loretta gave out a soft moan. It was warm, Louis mouth did feel warm and she was such an amazing kisser. She wanted to push her away and run out, but something stopped her. The painful pleasure that came from  the moving fingers inside of her and the warmth lips that covered hers prevented her from stopping her. She groaned as Louis bent over, tickling her clitoris with her tongue. Loretta placed her hands on Louis's head firmly,her eyes tightly closed as she continuously bit her lips while listening to the fast beat of her heart. 
Just then Louis stuck  her head out and smiled sheepishly breathing heavily .
" I am sorry Miss Loretta, about  last  night and today "  She apologise and turned to leave .
Loretta held her hand and pulled her back .
"I need a reason to apologise as well" She smiled and turned her to the wall.
Slowly she let loose the button of her shirt exposing the firmly packed soft parts on her chest, It felt very soft and vulnerable in her hands as she brought them out of their packs . She sighed, her heart beats with fear as she paused to reconsider her thought

   "C'mon love,quench the burning fire in me " Louis encouraged
Slowly she bent over and covered the pink tip with her watery mouth
  " There you go  darling " Louis  gasped .
  She raised her head and brought her face so close that Loretta could count her eye lashes 
" I love you " she whispered and kissed her.
Loretta could feel the softness of her chest against hers. She loved her breast. it was round and soft with a pink pointed tip that tasted like the blue berry .
"Be prepared for this night" She winked walking backwardly out of the ladies .
  Loretta bit her lips and blushed as she arranged her dress.
  " She would be waiting for her newly found love "

" Hi!, I am sorry about earlier, turns out it was not wat I thought. Mr Smith is a good man after all and you're such a good sister but Louis  is  the best" She texted Cynthia and smiled out of the Ladies .