Part 21

"Abir, Kunal beta aaj meeting me kya hua? Deal final ho gayi na?" Nanu asked with a tone of concern at the dining table.
"Haa nanu sab thik hai, don't worry" Kunal answered assuring.
While Abir's eyes were constant at his Mishti who was busy chirping with Ketu and Anamika.
Soon the teasing monsters noticed this and started their job.

Abir who was sitting just opposite to Mishti in the dinning table, tried to sign her through the eyes but she was not even looking at him!
Urghhhhhh!
After several try of doing "phssssss phssss" he decided to call her by toes.

Yeah sounds a bit weird but calling was necessary! He wanted to spend time with her but this girl!

He extended his leg to reach her toes and automatically his face expressions got weird by the actions...
Kunal noticed this change and looked at nanu who signalled him to do 'that'!

So Kunal extended his leg to reach Abirs. Getting an target, Abir started tickling it...but wait Mishti is not even expressing anything!
Soon his eyes fell on the face beside Mishti...his nanko who was looking at him with constant smile and small nods with a "Hmmm hmmmm" face.

Frowning his face Abir signed him to a "What?!" and soon got the answer as Kunal signalled him 'Under the table....'

Abir choked! Of course! Till now he was trying to be romantic with his brother?!!!!

"Ahemmmmm ahemmmm" clearing his voice Kunal started, "Ummm kya huaaa bhai? Kuch hua kya???"
"Bohut kuch hua nanko..." Abir answered with a forced smile.

"Haan? Kya hua Abir tum..paani piyo... lo.." Mishti got concerned and so the other family members.
"Uhhhhhm kuch nahi mai...mai theek hoon" Abir answered as the two teasing monsters smiled ear to ear.

After the dinner, Mishti got busy with Anamika...
"Aunty, mai help kar deti hoon"
"Nahi beta, tum jao thoda rest kar lo...mai kar lungi"
"Reee aunty rest to mai baad me bhi kar sakti hoon aap laaiye"
"Mishtiii...tum ye sab chodo...tum room me jao...rest karo...I will help mamma... Bhai is waiting for you upstairs" Ketu stated.
"Haan beta tum jao...waise bhi aaj Abir bohut hard try kiya tha tumhe bulane ka dinning table pe!" Anamika said laughing.
Ketu laughed in response and Mishti started blushing...

This is the real happiness!

Mishti entered her room to see Abir waiting for him.
"Abir? Tum...?"
Without any reply Abir came close to blindfold her eyes and whispered "Chalo mere saath..."
And they reached the rooftop...

Opening her eyes Mishti saw a bunch of balloons...red, heart shaped balloons...that teddy and the a place ready to lay down on the ground...

"Abirrrrr" Mishti uttered.
"Happy 1st date Mishti...." Abir whispered moving close to her ears.

She smiled...he smiled...together...

And they laid down beside each other...Mishti with the teddy close to her heart...

"Abir, pata hai maine sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki ye...ye sab kabhi possible bhi ho payega! This is just...its more beautiful than a dream Abir.." Mishti started.
Abir replied now interlocking their fingers, "But ye sach hai Mishti..Ab yahi humara sach hai"
Nodding to a yes Mishti looked at him...a water droplet just escaped her eyes...

"Pata hai Mishti, jab tum mamma, Ketu, nanu sabke saath aise milkar rehti ho na, I feel...satisfied...mujhe bohut achha lagta hai...ek alag hi khushi mehsoos hoti hai... Thank you...Thank you mujhe ye feel karwane ke liye.."

"Tum pagal ho kya? Thank you to mujhe tumhe bolna chahiye! Mujhe ye family dene ke liye" Mishti said grabbing his hand more tight.
"Aur pata hai! Aaj to aunty tease bhi kar rahi thi dining table pe jo.." Mishti continued.

"Whaaaaaaat! Mamma ko bhi pata..Ohhh Goddd! Mai apna face kaha chupau!!!! Sab tumhari galti hai! Ekbar dekhti tak nahi ho mujhe! Isiliye mujhe ye sab karna padhta hai...aur aaj! Duniya bhar ke logo ko pata chal gaya bas tum hi ek ho jise kuch pata nahi hai...!"

Mishti started laughing hard at his face!

"Haaa haaa hasti hi raho tum...nanko aur nanu ne kitnaa bada wala mazak udaya aaj! Dhettttt!"
But soon his eyes fell on her...her smiling eyes, curved lips and automatically his frowning face turned into a happy and content one.

"By the way, tumne bataya nahi.." Abir asked moving a bit closer.
"What?"
"Humari 1st date...kaisi lagi tumhe?" Abir asked her with high hopes.
"Date? Ye humari date hai kya?" Mishti questioned him but smiling in her mind.

"Hein?! Mai itni der se kya bak raha tha?!
Tum..tumhe ye date nahi lag rahi? Mish..Mishti kya bol rahi ho ye..!" Abir said confused.

"Hmmmm thik hi to keh rahi hoon! Abhi tak hum dono ne confess to kiya nahi na to ye humara official date kaise hua?"
"Confess karna kuch baaki reh gaya hai kya? Ummmm" Abir started wondering.

"Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh, abhi tak humne ek dusre ko apna love confess nahi kiye hai so...we are not official you know..."
Mishti cleared her point.

"Achhhhaaaa!"
Abir grabbed her hand more tightly and now pulled it close to his heart.

"Mishtiii...yaha achha lag raha hai"
"Bohut achha lag raha hai Abirrr.."

"Haan? Ku..kuch kaha tumne?"
"Maine kaha ki mujhe bohut achha..." but before she could continue, Abir interrupted, "Nahi...maine kuch suna...I love you aisa kuch..."

Hitting on his chest Mishti answered, "Ajeeb Rajvansh tumhare kaan baj rahe hai..."
And they laughed...

Pulling her more close, Abir made Mishti put her head on his chest...
And they spent rest of the night talking, smiling, laughing and troubling each other...
This is the moment they have always dreamed of...

The next morning was a pleasing one...
Abir woke up to see everyone in the living hall.

"Good morning everyone!"
"Lo aa gaye maharaj!" Nanu stated as everyone smiled.

Abir now moved sofa as his eyes fell on Mishti.
Taking his face close to her ears, he whispered "Good morning Angry Chorni.."
"Very good morning Ajeeb Rajvansh" she replied.

"Ye sahi hai! Ab sab kuch open up ho gaya hai to bhai kahi bhi shuru ho jaate hai! Bhaiii ye living hall hai yaha romantic mat ho jaana haa! Thoda sambhalke betaa" Kunal stated.

"Haa haaa dekhenge bachhu! Jab teri baari aayegi na tab dekhenge!" Abir replied in a confident tone as everyone laughed.

Suddenly the door bell rang...
As the door opened, they saw a girl standing right in front of them...

"Hey Abir!!!"
The girl smiled in excitement and came running to hug him.

Everyone just stood paused while Mishti was expressionless...

Abir hugged her back with a smile in his face....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So excited for the new entry? This was a light update so hope you all liked it. Stay connected.