Part 25

Mishti and Abir entered the Rajvansh Mansion the next morning and... yeah! Everybody seemed so energetic! Ready to welcome them as the newly wed couples.

Ketu came running, "Aree areee Welcome home! Aaiye aaiye aaphike intezaar me the hum sab" and pinching Abir's hand, she moved close to his ear, "Kya bhai? Sab theek hai na? Hmmm hmmm?"
Nanu joined her, "Yoo bro! Sab theek?"
Even Abir's parents seemed excited.

Taking few moments to digest their reactions, Abir started, "Urrghhh re..relax guys we are not married yet...hum kal raat shaadi karne nahi gaye the! Bas date pe gaye the haina! To ye newly wed couples wala welcome mat karo...bachake rakho haa future ke liye.."

Ohhh Mishti's cheeks! Those were already red by now.

"Bapuji, Ketu stop teasing them! Andar to aane do dono ko...Mishti, tu mere paas aa jaa beta" Anamika stated.

As Mishti moved close to her, she took her hand to see the ring and smiled.

"Thank you aunty" Mishti uttered hugging her...
"Thank you for being my mother... bachpan se kabhi mujhe maa ki itni care nahi mili jitni peechle kuch dino me mili hai... Thank you"

Breaking the hug and nodding to a no Anamika started caressing her face,"Uhmmm hmmm nahi...no more tears... mai bhi to tumhari maa hi hoon. Mumma bolne ki practice kar lo ab se samjhi? Meri bachhi.."

Sensing the environment to be too emotional, Kuhu started, "Come on guys! To capture this moment, let's...take..a..sel..fie! Come on! Come on!"

Kunal meanwhile whispered in her ears, "Ohh hello miss selfie queen! We need to tell Bhai and Mishti about the man yaad hai na?! Aur hum dono ko yaha se leke kaise jayenge! Sab itne busy hai yahan!"

"Ohh Mr. Saru Rajvansh mujhe sab kuch yaad rehta hai hastag I remember. Huhhh mujh par chodd do ye" Kuhu stated and moved towards Mishti and Abir.

"Heyyyy big bro! Congratulations haaa..." Kuhu smiled.
"Thank you bro" Abir smiled back.
"Mishtiiii mujhe na tumse bohut kuch janna hai kya kya hua hmmm hmmm chalo na room me please" Kuhu pleaded to Mishti.
"Areeee achha okay chalo" Mishti replied smiling as well as blushing.

They urged to move as Kunal whispered in Abir's ears, "Bhai aap bhi chalo, I also need to talk to you"
And the four of them left.
.
.
"Kuhu Kunal kya hua? Mujhe aur Mishti ko yaha kyun leke aaye? Everything's okay right?" Abir was concerned as he felt something was wrong.

"Haa matlab nahi..matlab.." Kunal was out of words.

"Hein?!" Abir replied.

"Uffff dhettt mai bolti hoon" Kuhu started, "First of all tumdono ko sorry...please don't kill us for this...
Me and Kunal were watching you two yesterday night...jhaari ke peeche se"

Two "WHAATTT!!!" sounds echoed in the room simultaneously.

Clearing the throat Kunal started, "Ummm Ummmm coo..cool down na bhai, Mishti please... cool down... humne, humne kuch nahi dekha! Aapdono ki kiss to bilkul bhi nahi!"

Kuhu's eyes popped out at once!
"Aaaaaahhhh eeeeee uuuuuuu Kuuunallll!!!" Kuhu screamed before Kunal could say anything more.

"N..n..nahi I mean ki humne kuch nahi, kuch bhi nahi..." Gathering himself, Kunal continued, "Actually you know what! Thank God ki hum dono waha par the warna..."

"Warna kya?" Mishti questioned.
And Kuhu Kunal explained the incident...

"What! Kunal, Kuhu abhi kaha hai wo aadmi?" Abir asked in a tensed voice.
"He is in our penthouse bhai" Kunal answered.

Exhaling deeply, Abir stated, "Tum sab fresh ho lo...we need to go there as soon as possible! Mishti, tum bhi taiyaar ho lo...we need to go there haa?"
Mishti nodded and everyone left to freshen themselves up.
.
.
Four of them reached the penthouse after a while and Kunal opened the door.
A man was sitting on a chair, tied with ropes...his mouth was even closed by a piece of cloth.

As soon as Mishti saw the man, her expressions changed!

"He! He worked for my mom! His name is Mohan...I know him Abir!"

Nodding slowly, Abir moved towards the man, removed the cloth from his face and slapped him right on his front cheek!

"Kya bataya tune Monica Aggarwal ko?" Abir uttered slowly.
But the man remained silent and then another slap!

"Kya bataya?!" Abir screamed as his voice echoed in the room.

"Ya..yahi ki Mishti Rajkot me hai...ba..bas itna hi..." the man was frightened.

"Damn!!!!" Abir punched on the wall!
But soon his attention diverted as he saw Mishti running out of the room...panicked!

Punching again on his face, Abir instructed Kunal to tie this man again and left to see Mishti...

Kuhu who was trying to console Mishti by now, saw Abir...

As Abir came in front of Mishti, she started, "Ab..Abir! Ab kya..kya hoga Abir! Monica Aggarwal ko pata chal gaya! Ab wo hum dono ko alag kar degi Abir!!! Ab kya hoga Abir! Hum..humara happy forever ka kya hoga! Ohh Goddd ab ab!!!"

Understanding her condition, Abir hugged her tight...and let her speak...
She came down after a while as Abir consoled him...

"Kuch nahi hoga Mishti, it's okay...it's..completely okay...ab humdono eksaath hai na...kuch nahi hoga hmm...it's okay..."

Breaking the hug, tucking the hair behind her ear, he caressed her face and kissed her temple...

"You okay na?"
Mishti nodded in reply...

Kunal and Kuhu who were standing at a distance, came closer.

"But...hum ise yaha zyada der nahi rakh payenge bhai...Monica Aggarwal aane wali hai... hum kya karenge?" Kunal was concerned.

Abir started, "Nanko, maine tujhe Aggarwal Company ki 30% share kharidne ke liye kaha tha...did you.."

"Haa bhai that's done" Kunal replied.

"Okay then...I think that moment has finally come...
Guys, I have a plan..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you all like the update as the Monica's revelation is so close now! Stay connected.