Part 2

Abir was there..standing like a statue. He felt as if someone stabbed right into his heart with thousands of knifes. His vision blurred as tears filled up his eyes.

Ketu's voice brought him back. He saw Ketki calming her...making her sit on bed.

Ketki- Parii... dekho toh zara kon aya hai... tumhara naya dost...

She looked at Abir with puppy eyes.

Ketki makes gesture to come Abir forward.

Controlling himself to a great extent, Abir came forward and sat in front of her..kneeling..

He moves his hand forward to say
- Hello...

She hugged ketki and nodded her head in no.

Abir looked at her without even blinking his eyes. He is just praying that whatever he is witnessing turn out to be a dream as he is not able digest this fact that Mishti .....

Ketki- Pariii... Yeh mere bhai hai.. Abir.. aur apke new friend...

She looked at Abir. 

Meanwhile the nurse came and handed over Abir's bag to him...
While taking the bag, he remembered something...

After stopping for a while, he opened his bag to take out a Cadbury chocolate.

Abir- Khaoygi? ( forwarding it towards Mishti)

Ketki- Nahi bhaii.. Pari ko chocolate pasand nhi hai..

But before she could complete her words, she snatched the chocolate from Abir like a kid and started eating...smiling...

Abir smiled looking at her....

Ketki - wow bhai!! Aapne toh aate hi jadu kr diya!
Pariii.. par tum toh chocolate nhi khati na.. toh ajj kese?

Mishti ( sounding like a kid)- Ketu..Ketuu... yeh na meri favourite chocolate hai.. yummmmm.. mai kissiko nahi dungi...no...

She continued with her chocolate...smiling happily.

Abir ( in mind) - Somethings never really change na! Don't know why Mishti is behaving like this but her emotions hadn't changed.. her likes hadn't changed.. she is still the same...she is still my...

Ketki makes her way towards hall as she hears her mom calling her out.

And here Abir is still sitting in front of Mishti, watching her continuously...
Mishti now looked at him smiling...oh that innocent smile!

Though she finished eating but some of the chocolate marks left behind on her face.

Abir forwarded his hand towards her face to clean the chocolate...that very feel!

Mishti- Thank u friend...

Abir (smiling)- No need to say thanks Mishti.. now I am here na... Ab me sab theek kar dunga ...tumhe kuch nahi hoga...sab thik ho jayega...

Mishti (making innocent faces)- Tu..tum mujhe Mishti kyun keh rhe ho... Mera naam toh Pari haina.. na..na..nanni si pari....ittu si..

Abir- Ha ha nanni si pari...par kya me tumhe Mishti bula skta hoon?...Mishti b toh acha naam haina...please?

She nodding like a child said- okayyyy ...

Mishti to herself- Parii.. bad manners.. chlo chlo handwash krke ayo jldi.. Ketu kehti na khane ke baad haath dhone chaiye...
Saying all this she went towards washroom...looking at her own fingers.

Abir stood up gearing all his strength.

He closed his eyes....
.
.
*Flashback*

A girl wearing pink dress,sitting near a lake...continuously looking at her watch then and now...as if she is waiting for someone. Suddenly she felt someone's hand covering her eyes.

She recognized the touch immediately! How could she not recognize! It was...
She removed his hands from her eyes and faced him.
The girl is none other than Mishti.

Mishti- You ajeeb rajvansh!... time dekha hai tumne.. main tumahra pichle ek ghante se wait kr rhi hoon aur tum ab aa rhe ho! Wah!..

Yes.. the boy .. was Abir... Abir Rajvansh..

Abir- Aree yr.. Sorry  sorry.. Mishti.. meri angry chorni.. please violentmat hona na pleaseee(while holding his ears)
I know I am late but..but...tumahre liye ek gift b hai..

She answered uninterested- Kya??

Taking out a Cadbury chocolate from his pocket, he forwards it to Mishti. 
She was about to grab the chocolate but Abir takes it back.

Abir- Uhmm uhmm... Pehle bolo ki tum mujhse naraz nhi ho...

Mishti- Offo! ha ha baba me naraz nhi hoon.. ab mujhe meri chocolate do....

Abir smiled at her cute actions and gave her the chocolate.

.
.
His thoughts were broken by Mishti's voice who just came out of washroom.

She comes near Abir..

Abir smiling...looking at her...

Abir- So Mishti.. will you be my friend too..??

He forwards his hand.

Mishti is scratching her head a bit with one hand and looking at abir.

She smiled suddenly and takes his hand in her.

Mishti- Hello friend.. ( happily)

Abir too smiled looking at her...

Meanwhile nurse enters...

Abir- So Mishti aap nurse didi ke saath thodi der rho me abhi ata hoon okay?...

Mishti removed her hand from his and looked downwards making sad puppy face...

Abir- Don't be sad na Mishti.. I will be right back and then we will play games together. .. what say?...

Mishti looked at him in all excitement...jumping - Yayyy... Games...hum dono games khelenge..yayyyy

Abir smiled again but this time big one looking at cute antics of Mishti..

He gestures nurse through his eyes to take care of her.

He moves towards his room as fast as he can... shuts door leaning on it. He was not able to come out of the trance. He is still not ready to believe that...Mishti's condition has become like this!

Suddenly Abir remembered something!

Abir- But wait!.. Mishti is waqt Rajkot me kya kr rhi hain!.... Use..use toh L..London me hona chaiye tha na....To?! Aur woh... woh kahan hai????
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: So here is the next part of the story. The main plot of the story is yet to come. Looking forward to your comments.