Part 27

*34 days later*

"Jaldi jaldi haath chalao bhai...aaj late bilkul bhi nhi hona chahiye!" Anamika said to the ladies in the living hall.

"Areee mumma aap tension kyun le rahi ho?! Aaj sab thik hoga mai hoon na..." Ketu tried to cool her excited mother.

"Haaa wahi to sabse badi problem hai...." Kunal interrupted.

"Kunal bhai! Don't mess with me!" Ketu stated firmly.
"Achha! Kyun.. kya karegi tu?! Haaa?"
"Batadu???"
"Bata"
"Sachme batadu???"
"Bata naa!"
"Pakka batau???"
Kunal gave a look to her...

"Okay okay batati hoon..." Ketu moved near his ears and whispered,
"To mai mumma ko bata dungi ki aap Kuhu ko chup chupke dekhte ho aur..."

"Uuuuuhhhhmmmm Ketu tu kitne achhe se manage karti hai sab kuch waah dil khush hogaya... mumma aap mere hisse ke laddoo bhi Ketu ko khilado" Kunal tried to manage the situation.

Anamika just smiled at them...

"Thank you bhaiiii...waise laddoo ke liye mai aapko ek return gift de sakti hoon..."

Kunal tried to guess putting an eyebrow up...
"Kuhu bhi aapko chup chup ke dekhti hai..." and Ketu ran from there.

"Whtt! Really?!
Mumma aap poori plate Ketu ke liye bachake rakho...wo world ki best sister hai!!!! Ketuuuu" Kunal ran behind her.
.
.
On the other side, Kuhu was busy with Mishti, trying to perfect her look...
And Mishti was busy smiling...yes, her lips didn't listen to her...

Of course! It was...after all her wedding day!!!

A message popped up in her phone...
"I am coming to meet you... I can't really wait to see my bride...Mishti, the day has finally arrived! We are going to be married just in few hours...we are going to be..."

"Abir aa raha hai! Kuhuuu Abir aa raha hai! Meri look...dress...ye jewellery thik hai na sab kuch?! Kaisi lag rahi hoon mai???" Mishti became excited...restless!

"Umm..ye..ye..ye.. yeah you are done...hashtag perfect! Abir bhai will definitely faint!" Kuhu gave her some confidence and suddenly a knock on the door...

Kuhu opened the door...it was Abir...

"Aaaah of course! To bro...excited or nervous?" Kuhu asked.
"Ummm both actually..." Abir confessed smiling.

Kuhu laughed and left the room winking at Mishti...

And Abir's eyes fell on her...his Mishti...his would be wife...his lifeline..his love...

There was she standing in that bridal lehenga with red dupatta over her head...

"Wooooooow" Abir murmured.
Mishti smiled with her eyes down then looked up to say "You are looking so..."

"So...??" Abir came near him and put her chin up.
"So like my Prince Charming..."
"Achhha? Aur tum..."
"Mai?"
"Tum to...dream se bhi zyada dreamy lag rhi ho..."
They smiled...a smile with shyness, nervousness and happiness mixed...

"Abir...ye sab kuch...real hai na? Aisa to nhi ki achanak se mujhe pata chalega ki bas ek sapna tha sab kuch?"
"Nahi Mishti...ab ye khoobsurat sapna hi sach hai...hum dono eksaath hai and that is the fact...everything is just perfect!"

"Abir...tum nahi hote to...kya hota! Mai aur dad to..."
"Mishti....aaj bas happy happy baatein hogi aur kuch nahi...
Humari relationship ki third and final phase start hone jaa raha hai Mishti...ab sab kuch achha hoga! Hmmm?"

Mishti nodded...smiling...

"Okay so Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh ready to be Mr. Hubby?"
"Of course! Aur tum? Angry Chorni...ready to be my wifey?"

Abir took her hand in his and urged to move when Mishti stopped him...

"Abir....I love you" she muttered.
He replied taking her in his arms...
"I love you Angry Chorni.."

Holding on for a few moments, they broke the hug...

Abir kissed her temple, "Ab chale Angry Chorni? Ya room me hi shaadi karne ka irada hai?!"
They laughed and moved towards the hall...
.
.
Abir and Mishti sat in their positions and was about to start the rituals when a voice interrupted them...a female voice...
It was Kuhu...
But wait! Who was with her?

"D..dad?!" Mishti uttered.

Abir turned towards Mishti and started, "Mishti, it was a surprise...I hope aaj ki memory tumhe humesha aur bhi happy bana de..." and signed to look at her dad..

Mishti's father was sitting on a wheelchair but soon, he tried and managed to stand up on his legs...

"Mishti beta...Congratulations..." he stated.
Mishti ran to hug him...

"Dad! Dad! Aap...oh my God! I...dad!" She was running out of words but then turned towards the family members and Kuhu...

"Thank you so much...for everything...mere paas bolne ke liye kuch bhi nahi hai aur...mai..." she weeped.

"Abhi bolne ka time bhi nahi hai...shaadi karne ka time hai Angry Chorni! Kya irada hai? Aise baatein hi karna hai ya shaadi bhi...?" Abir stated.

Everyone laughed... and Mishti's dad signed her to go to the mandap...

And the rituals started...

Na main tujhse zyada na tu mujhse kam hai
Aaj tu aur mai nahi, aaj se sirf hum hai...

Mishti's dad came forward and completed the 'kanyadan' ...
Panditji started uttering the mantras...

Jaise aangan se hota hai ghar ka rishta,
Waise hi hoga humara barabar ka rishta...

The presence of sacred fire filled the atmosphere with purity and spirituality.  Abir looked at her...but Mishti's eyes were unable to match his...

Jaise Kanha adhure bina Radharani,
Waise bina tere adhuri meri kahaani...

Abir took her right hand on his...accepting her as his lawfully wedded wife...
"Mangal phere ke liye khade ho jaiye" Panditji stated.

Humesha rahenge sanam saath tere,
Jo sanam hum le rahe hai saath phere...

They completed the pheras and took down their seat. Abir took the vermillion in his hand and applied it on her...

Har ek phera ek janam ka hai wada,
Ki pyaar karenge tujhse sanam pehle se zyada...

Finally the mangalsutra...Abir glided his hand to tie it around her neck... few water drops made their way across their cheeks...
"Vivah sampanna huya...ab aap dono bado ka ashirwad le lijiye"

Itni khushi hai ki aaj palkein bhi nam hai...

The new wedded couples finally took everyone's blessings.. yes! This is it then! They are finally MISHBIR...
They took each other's hand... looked into their eyes and uttered together...

Na main tujhse zyada na tu mujhse kam hai...
Aaj mai aur tu nahi, aaj se sirf hum hai...

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yeah so finally! It's the end of the Game Of Fate. It was a long way and we are thankful for your love and support...
From Sakshi Bangar and Mridula Das.