Part 12

Abir was busy getting ready as they all are about to go mandir. Anamika has already left for mandir..
Abir got a call and saw the caller ID. It was Ketki...

Ketki- Hello bhai... Haa bhai.. mujhe na achanak se NGO me kaam aagya toh mujhe ana pda.. aur mene Mishti ko ready kr diya hai... Aap use lekar mandir chale jaana.

Abir- Ohhh it's okay Ketki.. mai le jayunga. Tum apna kaam finish krlo...

Ketki- Thanks Bhai... Me apko shaam ko milti hoon..

Abir- Haa chal theek hai.. byee..

Abir comes out of room in order to find others.

Abir- Nanu.. nanu... Dad....

Abir ( Kahan chale gye sab... Shayad mandir gye honge.. me Mishti ko dekhu ready hui na nhi)
As he entered Mishti's room..

Abir- Mish....
But he stopped looking the scene in front of him... 

Mishti was trying to tie her saree with opened hairs...wearing blouse and petticoat.. She was struggling hard trying to tie the saree...

Abir immediately turned back and closed his eyes placing his hands on them.

Abir- Mi..Mish.. tum yehh.... Kya..kr..rhi ho...

Mishti- Tu..tum aa gye... Dekho na.. yeh kesi ajeeb si dress hai... Theek hi nhi ho rhi...

Abir still not looking at her stood there...confused.

Abir- Bu..but Mishti... Vo.. Ket.. Ketki ne toh tumhe ready kr diya tha na...

Mishti (giggled)- haa lekin na kuch ajeeb si plate ho gayi thi beech me to isiliye mene khol di....Lekin.. ab yeh sahi hi nhi ho rhi...dekho na.

Ohh her innocence!
He stood there, still looking the other side....

Mishti- Aree... tum wahan kyun khade ho... Mujhe yeh dress nhi samjh aa rhi... Pehna do na tum...thodi to help kar do..

Abir- Mishti.. me vo.. me ... Kese..
( Hadd hai.. Ketu b chli gyi... mamma bhi nhi hai... Upr se yeh nurse ko aaj hi chutti deni thi tumhe.. Abir... Ab kya krega tuuu....)

Gathering all his courage he turned back still eyes closed..

Isn't that sweet!!!

Mishti looked at him eagerly- Aree jldiii ayoo na...
Abir- Ha ha.. Mishti.. haa a raga hoon ruko...

He started finding his way to reach her still looking down on the floor.

Mishti-Huff... Mujhse nhi ho rhi yeh....
And she dropped the saree pallu on floor..

Abir came near her slowly. As he was looking at floor he noticed pallu lying there.. Kneeling down, he picked the saree pallu up..
Abir being a shareef rajvansh again closed his eyes. And...started wrapping saree around her waist.

As his fingers touched her bare waist, she shivered...
Although she didn't understood the feeling but... It.. it just felt good.. the moment stopped for her.. the 'bachpana' got vanished suddenly!...

Abir's situation was no different. His heart beat raised as he wrapped the saree around her waist.
Finally when done with making pleats, he tucked them in petticoat, his hand touched her bare tummy..
He felt something different.. Something new...

When finally done with drapping, he got up ,bent a little forward and brought saree below her right shoulder and placed it on her left...

That moment!! That very moment was so special for him! He had never thought he would make Mishti wear saree by himself.
He opened his eyes finally!!! And was awestruck looking at Mishti.. she... She ... was looking so so pretty in saree...

He then noticed her eyes closed and her hand on her forehead...

Abir- Mishti.. Mishti are you ok?? Kya hua?!

Mishti- Vo vo... Mera ..sar dard ho raha hai...bohut zyada...
Pata nhi kyun... but dard ho raha hai....
She weeped...

Abir- Nhi nhi.. Mishti.. royo mat.. abhi theek ho jeyga...

He gave her the medicine and smiles as headache is natural. It's a sign that his treatment is working. Hopefully Mishti will get cured soon.

Abir- Toh ab chale?

Mishti(excitedly) - Hum ghumne jayenge!..
She said while hugging his arm..

Abir opened door of car and Mishti sat on passenger seat.. clapping..

Abir smiled looking at her and took the driver seat.
Abir wears his seatbelt when Mishti noticed him and tried to wear her side of seatbelt.
Abir saw her struggling with it so he leaned forward to help Mishti with it. And when...when he came close, his hand touched her cheek and her breath hitched..
It's the second time she reacted to him.. Even she couldn't understand why her heart is so beating fast.....
Abir settled himself on driver seat
Unable to figure out her thoughts she asked abir..

Mishti- Friend??!!

Abir- haa Mishti?

Mishti- Ek baat puchuuu??

Abir- Ha ha bolo..

Mishti- Wo..jb bhi.. jb bhi.. tum mere paas aaate ho na... Tabb tabb na mera heart bhuttttt fasttt beat krta hai.. aisa kyun hota hai?

Abir looked at her smilingly..

Abir- Mishti... you like me na??

Mishti- Hmm hmm bahuttt saraaa....

Abir- Bas jb bhi ham uske paas jaate hai jise pasand krte ho.. tab heat fast beat krta hai...

Mishti-- Oouu....

She smiled...satisfied with the answer.

Mishti- Ab chloo chloo.... hum late ho rahe hai na?

Abir started driving car...

Abir-( in mind) Mrs Monika.. ab tum nhi bachogi.. tumne meri Mishti ke saath jo kiya haina.. uska anzaam tumhe bhugtana pdega...
He looked at mishti who was looking out of window excitedly...

Abir looking at her (in mind) - Ab tumhe kuch nhi hoga Mishti.. me tumahre saath hoon...
Mrs Monika Aggarwal u have to pay for your every damn deed.. get ready to face me.. get ready to face Abir Rajvansh.. I will not spare you...
It's a promise...

He continued driving the car..

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So the story continues. Hope you all like it.