Part 24

Man- Hello Monika mam!!
Monika - Kon?
Man- Madam mai.. Mohan... Me apke liye kaam...
Monika- Haa bolo.. Kya hai..?
Man- Madam mene Mishti madam ko dekha...

Monika choked while drinking water..

Monika- K...kya????? Kahan??
Man- Jii madam.. yahan Rajkot me ek ldke ke saath...

Monika- Kya?? Ladka Kon ldka?? Tum ho Kahan??

Man- Madam me us ldke ko toh nhi dekh paya lekin......
But before he could speak further, something hit on his head hard and he fell down screaming...
Aahhhhhh!!!

On other side Monika kept shouting over the phone- Helloo..hellooo!!! Mohan... Kon hai wahan... Kahan ho tum??!!!!
Urghhh!!!!!

Unable to get any answer, she threw her phone down..

Monika- Mishti.. yahan Rajkot mein!!! Wo bhi kisi ldke ke saath....Hai kon vo jo uski madad kr rha hai....
.
.
The men laid unconscious on ground while Kuhu stood with a rod in her hand and Kunal beside her....

They noticed Mishti and Abir sitting on bench near lake side..spending some time..alone...

Kunal- Kuhu.. I think hume bhai aur Mishti ko disturb nhi krna chahiye...

Kuhu- Haa sahi kaha ...is aadmi ko hume akela handle krna hoga..for now..

Kunal carried him to the car with the help of Kuhu and tied him with a rope kept in the backside of car.

Kuhu- Huff.. baandh to diya isko lekin ab isko rakhna kahan hai???

Kunal- I know... Kahan rakhna hai isko...

Kuhu kept looking at him raising her eyebrows and...
They both drove and left....

Here, Mishti and Abir were sitting on the bench holding each other hands.... Mishti resting her head on Abir's shoulder..

Mishti- Abir...
Abir- Hmm Mishti?
Mishti- Abir us din ke baad mujhe laga tha.. mujhe laga tha ki hum dono kabhi....
Abir- Shhhhh...

Abir puts his finger on her lips.. her eyes filled with tears, expressing some hidden pain..

Abir- Mishti..Jo hona tha wo ho chuka hai..ab kuch bhi galat nahi hoga... Mishti...promise me tum kabhi bhi apne past ko leke, humare past ko leke dukhi nhi hogi....
(He held her hand more firmly with a promise of forever...)
Aur haa me tumhare saath hamesha rhunga.. hamesha... Aur koi bhi kabhi bhi hum dono ko alag nhi kar payenge...hmm?

He caressed her face and kissed her forehead...

Mishti kept her head on his lap and intertwined her fingers with his...kissing his palm, she looked at him...

Mishti- I promise Abir..aaj ke baad mai kabhi bhi hamare past ko lekar upset nhi hungi.. promise...

He smiled at her...
To lighten the moment, Abir started..

Abir- Uhmm.. wese Mishti.. tumhe pata hai.. jab me America gya tha na...wahan pe mujhe ek ldki mili thi..

Suddenly her expressions changed.
She got up- Ladki..Kon ladki???!!!

Abir- Alexa... She was so pretty..her eyes... her nose...her lips.. her....

Mishti- Youuuu... Ajeeb Rajvansh!!!
She hit him hard on the shoulder....

Abir- Ahhhh ahh ... Mishti! Angry Chorni zyada voilent mat ho!!
Mishti- Mere samne kisi aur ldki ke bare me baat kroge toh aise hi behave krungi na!!

As she stood up and urged to leave, Abir held her hand and pulled her close.
Mishti continued hitting his chest with frowning expressions...

Abir leaned close to her ears and whispered- Angry Chorni..voilent hone ki zarurat nhi hai kyunki Alexa naam ki koi ldki hai hi nhi....
He smirked as Mishti stood there open mouthed..

Mishti- Tum..tumhe mazak soojh raha hai Ajeeb Rajvansh!!!

Abir- Haa.. chotu sa mazak tha..Kyunki meri cute ki Angry Chorni kafi din se gayab thi na...to..I missed her..

He touched her nose and smiled...
Mishti smiled - Achaaa! Ruko me batati hun tumhe...

Abir ran and Mishti behind him...

Mishti- You Ajeeb Rajvansh!!!

Abir- Pakad ke dikhao Angry Chorniii....

Mishti- Tum bhool gaye kya! Rajkot ki bullet train hun... Pakad toh lungi hi...

And there she came in front of him..

Mishti- Ab bachke Kahan jayoge Ajeeb Rajvansh!

Suddenly pulled her closer, much to her surprise..

Abir- Oh really??
He said in husky voice...
Mishti smiled..

Abir leaned closer to her- May I have the pleasure to dance with you love?
Mishti - Yahan???

Abir nodded...
He forwarded his hand as Mishti held it...

He brought her to the gazebo which was fully decorated with flowers and duppatas... 
He played the music and Mishti smiled...

Tum hi ho song started playing...

Abir held Mishti's waist and Mishti his shoulder and they both started moving with the beats of music...

Tera Mera rishta hai kesa ek pal door gawara nahi...
.........
.........

Abir pulled her to a hug and kissed her below the ear... making Mishti shiver and smile at same time....
It was a pleasure...an unknown pleasure...
He picked her up and started taking rounds while Mishti placed her head on his shoulder.

Tere liye hi jiya main...
..... Hmmm....

Finally placing her down, he turned her towards him...
Mishti placed her head on his chest with one hand on his waist and other intertwined with his fingers...
Both of them...lost in each other...

The music stopped...

Abir side hugged her as she looked into his intense eyes...

Abir- Chaand ki roshni
Aasmaan mein sitaare
Sach honge ab khwab hamare
Milenge do hamsafar Zindagi ke safar mein
Honge poore sapne ab hakeekat hamare

Mishti smiled... thanking God in her mind! It was quite unbelievable for her..the moment...him.
She was really this much lucky!

Abir- I love you Mishtiii...
Mishti- I love you too Abir...

He kissed her forehead and hugged her closing his eyes.
This night was the one these two souls were waiting for...these five long years and...
They spent the night together...just like that...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you liked the update! Some interesting episodes are on its way so Stay connected.
By the way, the shayari credit goes to Google.