chapter 11

Hope you guys like the book so far. I got this book in my mine still for I still dream about this. Give me some advice on how to wright this book better. Love you all!

I pulled on a clean pair of pants along with a clean shirt. I brushed all the grass out from my hair. I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror. What Newt had said to me was stuck in my mind all Morning.

Do you not think your pretty? Wake up Eliza every guy wants you in their bed with them! Your curves send a man over their edge! Fucking wake up!

His voice rang only head.

I looked in the mirror again. To be honest I always tried to get looks from men. I always did and I still do. It just surprises me every time I actually get a guy to flirt with me. Newt has always been there and Newt will most likely always be there for me. I loved that boy but I didn't want us to go any farther in our relationship. But I'm not going to stop it either.

My head spun. Confustion took over my mind. Emotions that have been bottled up filled my heart. I collapsed on the tile floor of the bathroom.

"Eliza" my aunt called from my room.

I shock my head trying to get common sense back in my mind.

I tried to stand up but I didn't make it. As I steadied myself by holding on to the counter darkness waited at the corners of my vision.

"uhh" I fell hard on the floor. Darkness fills all of my vision now.

Sorry short chapter. What you think so far? Don't forget to tell me.