Now And Forever

Robert was still waiting for an update it's been damn near six hours and no one has said anything. He was starting to become angry when he finally saw a doctor coming towards him. He ran to the doctor "how is she please tell me she's okay". He said with panic in his voice. The doctor smiled and said "she is fine. There was a complication but we finally fixed it she should wake up anytime now". Robert started crying and hugged the doctor "thank you. Thank you for saving the love of my life". He hugged Robert back and said "you're welcome. The recovery process won't be easy for the first month. You can go back and see her now". Robert ran to Andy's room to find her still sleeping. He sat next to her and held her hand while texting Maya to tell her the good news. Robert felt Andy's hand squeeze his. "Andy it's okay I'm here baby". He said. "Ryan" she said turning her head to face Robert. Roberts face sunk. "Andy look at me" he said grabbing her hand with both of his. "Ryan I love Robert. He makes me feel like I've never felt before. What if he doesn't love me back. I don't want to live without him Ryan, he is the love of my life. I want to marry him and have kids with him but I don't know if he wants that with me and that scares me". She said before falling back asleep.

THREE HOURS LATER:
The hospital room was decorated with the help from Maya. She knew all of Andy's favorite things and helped Robert set up a bunch of beautiful different things so when she was fully awake and aware of who was with her he could finally purpose to her. Robert and Maya were talking about what Robert would say to Andy when they heard a small sound come from Andy. They both ran to her side. Maya grabbed one hand and Robert took the other. Andy opened her eyes a little and looked at both of them and smiled. "Hey guys what happened"? She asked. Robert looked over at Maya as she sat in the chair next to Andy. Maya started getting chocked up as tears started to fall from her eyes. No one ever saw Maya cry before she always acted so tough around the team because she was always taught that crying was a weakness. "Andy you were stabbed and you're in the hospital". She said squeezing Andy's hand tighter. "I don't remember" she said as a tear fell down the side of her face. Robert wiping the tears from her eyes said "please baby don't cry. It's okay it's going to be okay I promise. I got you now and forever. I love you more than anything in the world Andrea Herrera, will you do me the greatest pleasure in the world and marry me". Andy looked at Robert, smiled and said "Yes! Robert, I would love to be your wife"!