Andy's Home

It's been two weeks since Andy's came home from the hospital. Robert had to return to work and Andy would be left at home alone. That morning before Robert left for work Andy broke out in tears begging him not to leave. It crushed his heart to see her cry. "Baby I have to go to work today but you can FaceTime me the whole day if that will make you feel better or I'll send someone over from the team to sit with you I believe it's Bens day off".  "No it's fine I'll be fine I'll see you when you get home". She said. Robert walked out and before he walked away from the door he heard Andy start sobbing. He walked back inside and saw her laying curled up on the floor. He ran over to her and sat next to her "I got you I promise I'm right here I'm not going anywhere". He said running his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him and mouthed the words "I love you". He bent over and kissed her "I love you too. Let's get you back to bed". He said helping her up. Robert laid next to Andy just watching her sleep. "NO STOP. ROBERT HELP ME". Andy started yelling. "Andy wake up. Andy I'm right here. Look at me" Robert said while shaking Andy to wake her up. Andy sat up and saw Robert in front of her. She hugged him and started crying again.

A FEW HOURS LATER:
Robert was in the living room folding laundry when Andy walked out and said "damn how did I get so lucky to find a man who looks so sexy while folding his fiancée's underwear". He turned around smiling and walked over to her. "How did I get so lucky to find someone as sexy as you". He kissed her while running his hand up her leg. She moaned as his hand continued all the way up."no underwear". He said with a smile. "Im not wearing a bra either". She said while lifting her shirt up over her head and throwing it to the floor.  "Mmm" he moaned while walking closer to her. "Oh no. You can't enter this room with your clothes on" she said staring up and down his body. Once he was fully undressed he walked in the room with her. She looked at him and licked her lips. "You like what you see"? He asked.  "Oh do I ever but I'd love if all I could see was you on top of me". She said laying back on the bed. Robert stared at her as she spread her legs. "Damn". He moaned crawling on top of her and kissing her.  He made love to her like he never did before gently kissing every inch of her body until he worked his way back up to her rose petal lips looking deep into her eyes he kissed her once more only this time the kiss was so soft so settled Andy couldn't let go of his bottom lip. They continued to kiss. Andy started to kiss and bite on his neck while she started rubbing his beautiful brown head.  Robert picked her up off her back while kissing and licking her neck. Working his way down to her round perky breast he kisses her right nipple as she looked down and smiled. Robert laughed and said "oh how I missed them bad boys". Andy flipped him over and started to playful nibble on his chest. She got on top of him and felt his Big Robert getting very excited for his sunshine. She continued kissing until she got to his Big Robert. She grab it with excitement and kissed the head. As she works her way around Big Robert she hears Robert's moans grow deeper and deeper and she smiles with pride knowing she has him wrap around her finger. The more she plays with it the more she gets wet and then when she starts to play with his balls Robert's toes immediately start to curl. He couldn't take any more he was about to explode so he grabbed Andy and flipped her over and started kissing from her navel to her moist kitty. His first lick made Andy jumped out her skin (( it was something about the way he ate her that made Andy go crazy)). He continued licking and sucking as Andy's moans grew louder and louder. She was on the verge of cumming and the more he licked the more she rode his tongue harder and faster in circles. Andy screaming "Papi I'm about to cum" . Robert moaned "Are you going to cum for me baby. I want you to cum for me". Andy cums so hard that her body begins to shake.