Caming Trip

TRAVIS'S POV:
I still couldn't get over the fact that it was Vic who stabbed Andy. Vic was my best friend at the station but Andy was the first person I came out to. She never judged anyone and so I knew I could trust her. She helped me get the courage to tell the others so I'll always have a special bond with her. The night after Vic told us she was the one that stabbed Andy Maya and I were furious. We had to come up with a way to get Vic back for what she did. "Travis you have to stay friends with her we need her to still trust us". Maya said. So I agreed to still be her friend but it just kept getting harder and harder and than a week later she showed up at my house banging on my door. "Travis, Travis open up let me in". Vic shouted in the hallway. I opened up the door and let her in. She was frantically pacing back and forth. "Vic what's wrong with you? Did you stab someone else". I asked her laughing a little. "No I didn't but you'll never believe what I saw". She turned to me and stopped. "What happened". I asked her. She sat down on the couch and said "I saw Dixon dealing drugs and as I stood there watching him he noticed me and now I'm scared he might do something to keep me from telling on him". "Vic don't worry you'll be okay" I reassured her and sent her on her way. After she left I called Maya to tell her and that's when I knew exactly how we could pull it off.

TWO WEEKS LATER:
Maya called another team camping trip and this time it was going to be all of us. I couldnt believe even Dixon, his wife and emmett were coming. Later that day after shift I texted maya and told her how this was the perfect time to get back at you know who. About an hour later she called me and we planned exactly how to do it. We all met at the station and car pulled to the camp ground. I was surprised Andy and Robert came knowing that she still wasn't fully healed. Andy was sitting in the back of the van with Vic and everytime I heard her laugh at something Vic said my anger towards Vic grew more. How could she sit back there and laugh with Andy like she didn't almost kill her. I could see Robert's face in the rearview mirrior everytime Andy laughed. The anger in his face scared me but Maya whishpered to him "sir it's okay remember we got it handeled". He looked at her and nodded with a half smile on his face as he pulled into the camp ground. They all started unpacking thier stuff and Vic took Andy's suitcase offering to help her carry it but robert walked over to her and grabbed it out of her hands and said "don't touch my fiancee's stuff I got it". Vic looked at him confused as to why he would act like that. Maya and I couldn't help but laugh after seeing her face. We finally got to the camp site and by the time we sat everything up it was dark so we all decided to call it a night and head into our tents.

ANDY'S POV:
We arrived at the campsite and as we were setting up the tent I decided to finally ask Robert. I looked at him and smiled. "Babe, what happened with you back there I never seen you act like that before"? He looked at the ground and then slowly looked up at me and said: "I'm your fiance and it's my job to carry your things for you not anyone else's". I could tell that he wasn't being fully honest with me because his facial expressions didn't match up with the words coming out of his mouth. I decided it was just best to not push it and just finish setting up so I could lay down because I was starting to have really bad pains and I didn't want anyone to know. When we finally got the tent finished I laid down and Robert went to get us something to eat and drink so I could take my meds. I just finished taking my pain meds and was laying next to Robert. It's been a while since we had sex especially since my accident. I decided that tonight would be the night that I finally get what I wanted from him. I rolled over to face him and smiled at the sight of him. He smelt amazing and I couldn't hold back any longer. I started to kiss him and climbed on top of him. He kissed me back and then our kisses turned more passionate as our tounges explored each other's mouths. I stopped kissing him for a moment and tugged at his shirt to get him to sit up. He quickly sat up and I removed his shirt. He whispered into my ear "are you sure you're ready for this? are you in any pain"? I moaned and said "Robert please I'm more than ready". I quickly went back to kissing him before he could change his mind. I slowly started to kiss his neck which made him moan. Oh how I loved the sound of his moans they turned me on more. I continued to kiss him down the center of his chest. Finally I reached his belt. I looked up at him and smiled while undoing his belt. I could tell he wanted this just as much as I did and I quickly undid his button and zipper. I tugged at his pants and his boxers so I could pull them both down at once. He lifted his butt so I could take them off. Once I had him fully naked I ran my hands up his legs to his erection. I smiled at the sight of him and said "I love how big and hard you get for me". Before he could answer I took him in my mouth. As I sucked him I started to play with his balls because I knew how much he loves that. "Andyyyyy" He moaned almost screaming. I wanted to hear him scream my name I didn't care if anyone on the team heard us. I could tell he was close but I didn't want him to cum just yet. I wanted him to make love to me and explode inside of me. I let him fall out of my mouth and slid up his body to kiss him deeply. "My turn" he said rolling over so he was now on top.