The Funeral

ROBERT"S POV:
    It's been a week since the camping trip and today was the day of Vic's funeral. Ever since Vic died  Andy has been distant from me. Almost as if the moment she found out, she shut down. "Andy, we have to go are you ready"? I asked knocking on the door but not hearing an answer. Andy opened the door and walked to the car without saying one word to me. I hate that she's been ignoring me and everyone else. All I wanted to do was tell her that it was Vic, but I knew that when she does find out she will be even more mad because I kept it from her for so long. I got in the car and reached for Andy's hand but she pulled away and continued to look out the window. "Babe talk to me. Stop shutting me out please". I said looking over at her. "How are all of you just okay? Dixon killed Vic and all of you are just walking around acting like nothing even happened. We are literally going to her funeral and no one seems to be upset about losing a member of our team except me". She said looking over at me. "Andy we are upset which you would know if you wouldn't have ignored all of us for an entire week". I said avoiding eye contact because she would know I was lying if she looked me in the eyes. She slammed her hand on the middle console and with more anger in her voice she said "stop lying to me Robert. None of you are upset and you guys know something or you would stop avoiding eye contact with me. I pulled into the parking lot at the funeral home and put the car in park. I looked over at her and said "okay seriously stop yelling at me. You wanna know the truth? Fine the truth is that you are right none of us are sad. We don't care that Vic is dead because she is the reason you almost died. Vic stabbed you and you know what else? Dixion didn't kill Vic. Jack and Dean hired a guy to come kill her because Travis and Maya were too chicken to do it themselves. Andy said nothing. She opened the car door, slammed it shut and proceeded to walk inside. I got out and ran after her "Andy stop" I said yelling down the hallway. She said nothing, not even a look back but just started walking faster almost running at this point down the hall. I ran past the rest of the team who was waiting for us before they went inside. I heard Travis say "Robert whats happening". I looked back "she knows it all now". I said running faster to catch up with Andy. "Andy please stop". I said running out of breath. Andy stopped at a door and opened it and then slammed it shut. I got to the door and could hear her crying. I opened the door and walked in after her. The look in her eyes devastated me. "Andy you wanted the truth, now you know". I said. "How could you keep something like this from me, why did you?" Andy said with tears running down her face. I go to wipe the tears from her face and she pushes me away. "Because I love you. Because I wanted to protect you. Because the thought of this moment right here, the thought of you reliving this knowing that Vic was responsible. Baby I wanted to heal your wounds. Let me heal your wounds" I said slowly as I approached her again. I kissed her softly on the lips and looked her in the eye. " Let me," I said. Andy looked at me and kissed me passionately. Andy broke the kiss and said "Lock the door". I quickly grabbed Andy and pulled her tightly. I couldn't stop kissing her. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I pushed Andy against the wall and unzipped her dress kissing her down her back. As I eased her dress down slowly I lifted her onto the desk, kissing her body softly. Rubbing my hands down her body I could feel her pussy getting wet and anticipating my dick sliding inside her. Pulling her closer to me as she moans in my ear telling me how much she wants to feel me inside of her. My dick instantly got hard. "Heal me papi '' Andy said. She knows I love being called "papi". I pulled down her lace light blue panties and slipped my two fingers inside her wet pussy. Moving them around and around playing with her little clit. Andy's moans grow louder and harder. The intensity of my fingers fucking her pussy make her squirt and she rode my fingers pushing them deeper inside of her. Causing her to bite her lip as she climaxes. Kissing on her neck and ear making my way down to her pussy her clit jumps once again as I slipped my tongue inside of her. Andy's moans are getting louder and louder. I continued pleasing her until I felt her getting close to cuming. She rode my face until she nutted on my beard. I love the way she trumbles wrapping her legs around my neck. I get off my knees and kiss her in the mouth. Catching her breath "Now it's my turn" Andy says. She pulls down my boxers and kisses the head of my penis playing with it with the tip of her tongue as my hands clinch the side of the desk. She put the tip in her mouth. Going deeper and deeper until she has my whole penis in her mouth. Slobbering back and forth until my toes start to curl. I grabbed her by her hair pulling her away from my penis bending her over on the desk. " I want you," I said. I stick my penis deep inside her feeling every stroke. Watching her ass move, feeling like I'm about to cum. I love the way Andy is throwing it back on my penis. I grabbed her by her hair fucking her harder and harder. "Yes papi fuck me harder" Andy said. Every backstroke getting deeper. Feeling myself about to nut. Andy screams "I'm about to cum" fucking her harder. Andy's legs begin to shake uncontrollably and we both climax together. A few minutes later we got dressed and walked out. As we walked down the hallway the team walked out of the room. I leaned down and said "looks like we missed the service". Andy laughed a little and said "It was worth it". We met up with the team and walked out of the church. "Did you all have fun?" Travis asked, winking at us. Andy hit his arm and told him to shut up while walking towards our car. "Has she said anything about vic"? Travis asked. I looked towards Andy who was far enough away to not hear us and then looked back at Travis and said "no. She didn't say anything when I told her and the way she is acting scares me". "Do you think it would help if I try to talk to her? Maybe to just see where her head is at"? He asked. "Travis that would be so great if you could do that". I said looking at him and then looking at Andy. I heard Andy yell from across the parking lot "Come on Robert I wanna go home". "Maybe come over tomorrow since you and her are both off" I said to Travis as I walked to the car. On our drive home Andy didn't say a word. When we got home she went inside and went straight to bed.