The Start Of Something New.

Andy's POV:

Today we meet the new captain of Station 19. I'm not prepared at all for some outsider to come in and try to change anything. Maya and I were sitting on the back of the truck when we heard someone yell "LINE UP FOR UNIFORM CHECK". Looking at Maya I rolled my eyes and said "Great he already sounds like a" but when I turned the corner I was stopped in my tracks. My heart beat faster and my knees went weak. I was snapped back into reality when I heard him yell "HERRERA ARE YOU DEAF GET IN LINE" . "What a dick"  Maya whispered. I laughed but I couldn't stop staring at him. Yeah sure he was rude and there was no need to yell like he has but I don't know there is just something about him that makes me want to cross the lines.

Roberts POV:

"First day Sullivan are you ready to meet the crew" I heard Dixon ask as we pulled up out front of the station. I wasn't entirely sure how to answer that question. Captain Herrera would be a tough act to follow because everyone on his team loved him so I knew they wouldn't want me around. I told myself this time around I wouldn't get attached to anyone on the team. I'd keep my distance and not make friends. I was here to change how they do things not continue to allow them to act like they did with Pruitt. I walked into the station and heard laughter and yelled for them to line up. And than as she walked around from behind the fire truck I couldn't take my eyes off her. Andrea Herrera, what a beautiful name. I shook it off because I could not get attached to her but she was the most beautiful person I had ever laid eyes on. She just stood there and I could tell she was feeling what I was so I yelled at her. I guess that's one way to get her to not like me. But as I did the uniform check she just kept staring at me and I couldn't help but smile when I finally got to check hers.