jokes and glamour💄prinxiety

AUs: Human/Teen AU
TWs: None
Roman and Virgil are probably around like, 13 or 14 in this one haha
Note- I have never written prinxiety before so I'm sorry that this is just- bad hahaaaaa-

---------

"Ow!" Virgil moves his hand to grab the comb Roman was using on the young boy's hair but Roman pulls it away.
"Let me do it, Roman-" he turns to face the other boy, who holds up the comb.

"You lost the bet so I get to make you look amazing~" Roman waves one of his hands as if he was throwing sparkles or something similar. Virgil rolls his eyes, crossing his arms,

"Only 'cause Remus helped you," He accuses, fussing with ends of his sleeves.

"And you didn't cheat?" Roman starts to mess with his friend's hair again, "You had Thomas and Patton helping you out!"

Virgil shrugs with a small smirk, "I had to make it equal."

"Two versus one is not equal!" Roman argues, placing hair-pins in Virgil's hair to hold his bangs back. "Does your mom really let your hair get this long? You're not gonna bring back the mullet or anything are you?"

"Of course I am," Virgil gives his friend a little finger gun, clicking his tongue, "Parties are going to be livid again."

Roman sticks his tongue out, "Nooo----" he whines, "Your weird." he comments jokingly, managing to make his friend laugh.

"Says you, Prince Boy," Virgil laughed.

Roman nudged his arm, "Pfft- heh heh, hey- don't call me that or you'll sound like Janny-" he laughs

Virgil rolls his eyes, still chuckling, "Alright then, Princey."

The other merely nudged his arm once more before starting to pull on his friend's black jacket, "Take this drab thing off, I have one that is much better for you." he says, pulling away Virgil's jacket before he could object and handing him a violet one.

Virgil examined it before pulling it on, "I thought you hated purple, why do you have this?" he questions.

Roman huffs, "My grandma bought it for me around my birthday last year - I hate it, but it suits you pretty well." Virgil just shrugs, leaving the jacket unzipped so the black shirt he wore underneath was showing, as well a petite necklace Roman insisted on.

"Alright, almost done- now we just have to-" Roman pulls out a cloth from one of his desk drawers, a small white one - and hands it to Virgil, "Clean off the eye-shadow, I have something that'll actually match your outfit!"

Virgil scoffs, "If black doesn't match black then I really am a lost soul, huh?" He chuckles when Roman crosses his arms, "Okay okay-" he starts to wipe off what he wore that day, using a small handheld mirror. When he gets the majority off his face, Roman pulls his friend towards him while holding a small brush.

"Close your eyes." He says, waiting until his friend's eyes were shut before starting to apply the new eye makeup gently. Eventually, he sets the brush down and spins Virgil in the desk chair so he's facing the bigger mirror, "Open open!" he cheers, a big grin on his face - quite obviously proud of his work.

Virgil's eyes flicker open, "Heh- uh, Ro, I gotta say... the only thing different is the eye-shadow." He comments with a smirk. The new makeup matched the jacket in color, a violet color - dull sparkles shimmering when hit with the light.

Roman makes an offended "Uh!" and crosses his arms dramatically, "Excuse me, sir, but your bangs are pulled back, that jacket is glamourous on you, and your face looks cleaner - Hmph!" He hears Virgil chuckle a little.

"Relax, Drama King, I was joking."

"Hey, I come up with the nicknames in this household," Roman corrects before a laugh escapes him, "And I know that! I know I am the Prince of Fashion here!" he makes some sort of dramatic pose and Virgil, once again, rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face before the two boys hear Roman's mother calling the family down for supper.

Roman glances at Virgil, "You- you wanna take the makeup off?" he asked, knowing Virgil got shyer around adults - he was surprised when Virgil just shook his head started downstairs, almost running into Roman's brother when he had dashed past the door. Roman quickly follows his friend - his mother complimenting how good the eye-shadow looked when they got downstairs, making both Virgil and Roman grin before getting plate-fulls of a pizza.

It was a good night.