Chapter 2

A/N: Hello well I am back with another chapter. Thank you for the positive feedback. If you want the story to continue, please review and let me know. I know Blainchel is not a popular fandom, but I adore these two together. I just wish they had been given a little more time to develop on the show. I absolutely love Blaine and Rachel whether as a couple or friendship. This chapter we visit Rachel.

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, characters or the songs used.

This chapter the song used is Brass Bed by Joshua Gracin. Beautiful song.

**********************.

It had been about a week since Rachel had talked to Blaine aside from their time in Glee or rehearsals for West Side Story. She hadn't really wanted to face him since she walked out of his house after their "private time" together. It pained her to look at his face and see the sadness in his eyes.

She knows their relationship is complicated, and she can't really be too upset with him. She knew what she was getting into when she made love with Blaine. Her feelings hadn't really gone away. She even went back to Finn just to get over him when he rejected her at the Lima Bean. He was a great friend, and happily dating her best friend Kurt. Rachel was his tired of always coming last or to be enough for one person. She wanted to be loved just as much as everyone else. But, it felt like it was always Rachel who had to step aside. She wanted a man who was willing to walk through fire for her and fight for her. Is that too much to ask?

Rachel was in her room, working on homework, by she couldn't concentrate. She was missing Blaine but refused to cave in. She was tired of setting her heart up for heartbreak. It was impossible to be together because A)Kurt and B) being gay. He says he loves her but what if all she was an experiment or someone to pass the time with. She's worth more than that.

Her phone suddenly buzzed, and for a second Rachel had hoped that it was Blaine. Unfortunately it was Kurt. He wad the other person she realm wanted to avoid at the moment. He would only be a reminder of what she couldn't have.

Text conversation

Kurt: Rachel Barbra Berry where have you been? Hit the mall?

Rachel sighed. She wanted to ignore the text, but she knew Kurt would just keep bugging her until she caved.

Rachel: Hello Kurtsie. I am sorry but I'll have to take a rain check. I have so much homework and a terrible migraine. I'll see you at school though.

Kurt: Oh my Gaga, are you okay? Do you need ice cream and Funny Girl marathon?

Rachel: No, I'll be okay. Love you Kurt.

Kurt: Okay sleep well. Love you too, my Diva.

End of Text conversation

Rachel put her phone on her nightstand. When did her life become even more confusing. How would she continue to avoid Blaine without raising suspicion because lets be honest, the members of New Directions were incredibly nosey and wouldn't let it go. And they had the nerve to call her a blabbermouth?

Rachel knew she wouldn't get anymore studying done, so she started her nightly routine and prepared for bed. Just as she was about to take a shower she got chime from her computer indicating a Skype video request. Who would be requesting a chat. She checked and her heart dropped and saw the request was from...........BLAINE..... Rachel debated whether to accept or not. She was just about to click accept but at the last second, she declined the request.

Rachel laid on her bed, and sobbed. She missed him so badly and head over heels for her best friend, but can't do anything about it. Rachel grabbed a pen, and wrote all of her feelings into a song. She remembered that she hadn't uploaded a video in a while. She decided to send it to Blaine. It was called "Brass Bed."

This would be a private message to Blaine. Just in case someone then Blaine were to see it.

Rachel: Blaine, this is for you. I love you always. Missing you.

(Rachel)

Baby, the clock on the wall is lying
 It's not really that late
 It's too cold outside to be walkin' around
 The streets of this town
 And wherever you think you have to be can wait

 So why don't you stay with me?
 Share all your secrets tonight
 We can make believe the morning sun never will rise
 Come and lay your head on this big brass bed
 And we'll be alright as long as you stay with me, yeah yeah

 Baby, there's just no use in hiding
 The way that I'm feeling right now
 With you standing there baby I swear I can't help but stare
 Girl you're wearing me out, wearing me out

 Baby stay with me
 Share all your secrets tonight
 We can make believe
 The morning sun never will rise
 Come and lay your head on this big brass bed
 And we'll be all right as long as you stay with me

 Baby don't go it looks like it's starting to rain
 And it's so warm here in this apartment wrapped up in this blanket

 So Stay

 Stay with me
 Share all your secrets tonight
 We can make believe
 The morning sun never will rise
 Come and lay your head on this big brass bed
 And We'll be alright as long as you stay
 I'll be alright as long as you stay
 With me, yeah

 Stay with me

Rachel was in the processing of sending it, when there was a doorbell ringing. Since she was the only one home, she ran down to see who it was. She opened the door, and it was the last person she expected to see tonight...Blaine again.

Rachel: Blaine, what are you doing here?

Blaine: We need to talk Rachel. Please.

Rachel: I don't think that is a good idea, Blaine-

Blaine: I don't care. We need to talk and we will talk tonight.

Rachel: Come on in then.

Blaine stepped inside and just as Rachel was closing the door, Blaine pulled him towards him and pushed her against the door and crashed his lips hard again gers. " We will talk, but first I need to kiss you. I miss you so damn much, Rae. "

Every thought Rachel had about staying away from Blaine was forgotten...for now.

Rachel couldn't deny his kiss, not when she craved for it his as much as he did.

Before she could refuse, Blaine picked Rachel up and led her to the bedroom.

Blaine: We will talk, but for now I want you Rachel, I need you. I love you.

Rachel caved in...this time. "I love you too, Blaine."

Blaine showed Rachel just how much he missed her, for hours. They may regret this in the morning, but for now all they needed was each other.

*****************

A/N: Read & Review. Good night everyone!