Chapter 12: Epilogue

A/N: I couldn't leave the story like that. I decided to write an epilogue for Let Me Fall..First, thank you to everyone for following, reviewing and adding as a favorite. This epilogue will tie up this story. Hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, characters or song lyrics.

********************

Rachel Berry's senior year flew by in a whirlwind. From slushy attack on Blaine, to choking at her NYADA auditions but eventually getting accepted thanks to Jesse St James of all people. New Directions beat the Warblers at Regionals, David Karaofsky tried to take his life which seemed to effect Sebastian after he turned Rogue for months, and Rachel Berry as Prom Queen? Winning Nationals. Both highs and lows.

Rachel and Blaine continued to work on their friendship, as well as she and Sam. Sam and Blaine had another year at McKinley before they joined she and Kurt in New York. NYADA was a lot harder then it seemed. Eventually Blaine opened up to Kurt about he and Rachel. Kurt, understandably, was angry but eventually forgave them each. He's even met a new guy named Adam.

Rachel also won the role of Fanny Brice in the Broadway revival of Funny Girl. Blaine and Sam and even Sebastian moved to New York. Sam was trying his hand at modeling, while Sebastian studied law. He did the occasional Off Broadway musicals. He really was amazing. They met for coffee from time to time.

As for Blaine, he attended NYADA, along with Rachel. The pair became closer, and really sat down and talked about everything. He knew what he wanted now.

Rachel has a new love, and she is happy. It took him awhile to get there, but he was finally deserving of Rachel's heart and love. As she sat at her Vanity getting ready, she smiled. She has never felt more complete and glad she waited for him.

*knock, knock*

Rachel opens door and smiles.

Rachel: Well hello babe.

??: Are you ready to go?

Rachel: I am always ready. I've missed you.

??: I missed you more. I love you, Rachel Barbra Berry.

Rachel: And I love you truly.......BLAINE....

The two kissed and left....m

End of Flashback...

???: Wait mom, Is that how you and dad finally ended up together? You took him back after all that he put you through?

Rachel: Yes, Rains, it took your father a long time, by he finally woke up after I walked away.

Raine: And if you hadn't, I probably wouldn't be here now.

Rachel: 15 years later. Moral of the story is stay true to yourself and find someone deserving of you. If he can't give you 100 percent then perhaps it's better to walk away.

Raine: Luckily you and Dad found your way back to each other.

Neither Raine or Rachel heard someone enter the kitchen.

Blaine: And I am so glad my heart found its way back to you, Rachel. You and Raine are my life.

Raine: Are you glad you fell now dad?

Blaine: I am truly glad I fell in love with my best friend. I love you, Mes. Rachel Anderson-Berry.

Rachel: I love you most. Both of you.

Raine: One hand, one heart. Love you two.

Blaine: Family hug.

Rachel: You're cheesy Tony.

Blaine: And you love every bit of it.....Maria.

*******************

A/N: Hope you liked the ending, I bet surprising. I love you all. Thank you for reading.